Thread: New PVP Mode

Default New PVP Mode

Gladiator Mode ( Inspired by Thoth-Amon when my friend told me about "pvp" world bosses. )

Similar to "TDM" but after a certain amount of time a random player on each team is teleported to another part of the map to duel 1v1.(similar to Thoth-Amon)
    The winner of the 1v1 earns his team a large amount of points.

Map could be themed like an Arena or Colosseum and could include traps and Npc's that agro you and award points to your team when killed (you fight over NPC Objectives).

Vanity armour for tokens earned from winning games?

'tdm' is fine

duels are to be had in kesh or in khemi arena, minis are a team pvp mode, the better team wins.

Would not work. There are a few classes that own in 1v1 fights and would not be balanced at all.

Its hard enough having balance in this game so that would only make it worse. I would be happy with a regular TDM map though.
    Dorrak / 80 Barb - PvP 8
    Tartug / 80 DT - PvP 8

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post
    Would not work. There are a few classes that own in 1v1 fights and would not be balanced at all.
    good pt

/10

yeah and there are feats better suited for 1 vs 1 than other. It would force people to go for selfish feats even more (rangers I'm looking at you )

But it would still be fun as an event-like pvp mode.
    I would like to have those kind of temporary & less serious game mode that could change every month or so, somewhat like the world boss for pve.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

The argument that this opens for selfish behavior is paradoxical keeping in mind with the amount of selfish play in pug minis nowadays
    Jou ppl need to undstand that it took great skill to play the Ranjor.please stop qq bout ranjor.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalgon View Post

Its hard enough having balance in this game so that would only make it worse. I would be happy with a regular TDM map though.
    agree all the way
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

2v2
    3v3
    6v6

Then you can choose your teams classes.

I luv to see a decent match making system set up where you can create your game 2v2,4v4,6v6,12v12,. Pick the map type LT,HV,TT,plus new maps. check boxes like naked only, No AA's, Only mages,rogues,fighters,etc. be able to choose what type of game like capture the flag, control zone, team deathmatch, free for all. Just a match making system similar to a FPS game give the public the control