Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Conqs

Default Conqs

QQ

charge kb ww, charge charge ww breakthrough is a joke thanks funcom, make conq easier please

we all know that conq is heavy armor assassin with combat res, is there any reason to take barb or sin to raid when u can replace them with conq? rogues are only perk slaves,

like said before, cloth armors has no place in aoc
    The Law

Thumbs up

Well, unfortunatelly FC dont want to change anything ,today t4 conq carnage used kb charge on my sin + bloodbath combo. I was so suprised how the **** tank can take 60% in no time at all. FC wake the f*** up.

Haha alredy 10 times pvp 7 conq with t2 pvp set fatalitied my pvp 5 hox with t1+t2 pvp armor from 100% hp . Actually pvp 10 sins do it same

Quote Originally Posted by gazoder View Post
    Haha alredy 10 times pvp 7 conq with t2 pvp set fatalitied my pvp 5 hox with t1+t2 pvp armor from 100% hp . Actually pvp 10 sins do it same
    haha yea, actually pvp 10 geared sin has same dps as pvp 10 geared conq in frenzy expect conq still thougher like **** xD
    The Law

Yes, and a squirrel fatalitied my 13k hps conq with his wicked stare. Musta implemented some D&D spells like wail of the banshee or even weird. You seriously want us to believe that a conq 1shotted you with IF4? Lets say you have around 7k hps, 20% armour (including the mage shield) - since you were at 100% of your hps I am assuming you weren't debuffed. That means the conq'd have to push out about 2.8k dps (since the IF finisher is about 3 seconds long). Either another great "legit" player or you're simply full of **** :P
    And although a conq in frenzy will have the same tooltip dps as a sin, I doubt for one second we'd have the same burst (per 15-20 seconds)

u guys realize that t4 geared sin with pvp acessories has LESS dps than pvp geared conq with ibis in frenzy..
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    u guys realize that t4 geared sin with pvp acessories has LESS dps than pvp geared conq with ibis in frenzy..
    And a Sin has half the damage mitigation aswell as hp pool compared to frenzy conq...legit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    And a Sin has half the damage mitigation aswell as hp pool compared to frenzy conq...legit.
    yea and that same conq i was talking about, i had x1 armor debuff on me, his hail of furious strike did 1,7k+1,7k on me, he logged off from his conq said its for tar*s and logged back to his barb i like him lol

oh and that hit was NON crit .. now im not trying to get flame posts here like , it never do that dmg or.. anything like this, but u all know what im talking about here,
    The Law

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast