Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First Mini Dragon?

Option 3: I'm trolling.

You decide!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

I got the Dragon pet twice now. On the same character. Which is on my ftp account I only brought out to monitor a 2nd instance while farming on my main account.

fml

The whole system based on pure luck and randomness is another big slap on the face for veterans who have dedicated almost 6 years and +1000€/$ money on this game. When i see F2P people / newbies rolling these legendary pets and some of other nice things like the 122 slot bags for their chars makes me want to smash my keyboard and delete all my chars while all the dragon kills i have made have given me Ta Neheh and some other random crap as a thanks for dedication my years on this game.
    The other topic is the ledendary capes what in one year are as common as green items as all the people who no play and keep on playing will have it. I dont see any legendary in that tbh.
    HoX - Emboror -

Quote Originally Posted by SelfRez View Post
    The whole system based on pure luck and randomness is another big slap on the face for veterans who have dedicated almost 6 years and +1000€/$ money on this game. When i see F2P people / newbies rolling these legendary pets and some of other nice things like the 122 slot bags for their chars makes me want to smash my keyboard and delete all my chars while all the dragon kills i have made have given me Ta Neheh and some other random crap as a thanks for dedication my years on this game.
    The other topic is the ledendary capes what in one year are as common as green items as all the people who no play and keep on playing will have it. I dont see any legendary in that tbh.
    If you play for 3 more years you have 3 more years to get the pet dragon and the other 3 cloaks! At least there is that silver lining!
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Can you video this?

Personally, I like how GW2 does it where you can pretty much earn a legendary by yourself, you just have to spend the time to complete the content, which is not quick at all-but at least your not relying on 23 other people to craft you an item and not be bitter your getting something before any of them.

I just see legendary crafting or drops outside solo content creating unnecessary drama and a lot of people rage quitting guilds because they did not get an item first. Especially on Crom with all the pve drama queens, yeah, global would get interesting.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12