Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: poor dragons ;(

Default poor dragons ;(

I dont know situation on crom, but on fury i tend to see that most of dragons are getting oneshotted before ppl are even able to go hit it, just yesterday shot bleeding puncture which dealed around 900 dmg, dragon mitigated 28428428428248 dmg and instant oneshot,

it happened in t4 boss also, (thats fine because it happened in IMP)
    it used to happen like once in a bluemoon, but after merges and latest patches it has happened awfully alot, many times in t4, even in pvp sin charge is oneshotting usually nowdays, and now new players cant even enjoy from fighting against dragon when it gets oneshotted by some ranger,

yesterday dragon died, we try switch instance to fight other dragon, but then some poor demo shout in global that he oneshot boss AGAIN form 100% hp,

oh and then this funny pic, which has nothing to do with topic

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=29fr...5#.Ur7XdPRdVnM

aquilonian, level 3, pom, = cimmerian soldier with staff,, ok..
    The Law

killed lots of dragons on crom. no oneshots so far.

Guess you got exploiters on tour...
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post

Geez, I wish they would get the darn character transfers worked out. This is ridiculous.
    Hopefully, I will see you on CROM before I grow a beard and grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post

It isn't an expliot, it's a bug....

Role a new character and ended up with a new class? /10chars lol
    Usedtissue Necro 10//Emptycan ToS 7//Puggles HoX 6//Ammagaden Guard 5//Trollololo Conq 5//Bottlecap DT 2

PM me to sign the Minigame buddy sign-up petition: (http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...40#post2135540)

Not many rangers on Crom, as we all know it's a pitiful pve class. Didn't see any oneshots so far, but I can understand how this is happening alot of on Fury.

I guess it's a win/win, dragons will spawn more frequently if you're able to kill it faster!

That bug not fixed since release of game. 21747587 damage from white hit. I one-shot him twice during may event

Seen a few 21 million hits on Dragons on Crom.

one-shot on 70% = boss have around 30 million HP total

Hopefully it happens, Black Dragon isn't particulary exciting and it's another tank n' spank fight with disabled protection on boss. I like piñatas but 20 million HP ones is a little bit much.

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Hopefully it happens, Black Dragon isn't particulary exciting and it's another tank n' spank fight with disabled protection on boss. I like piñatas but 20 million HP ones is a little bit much.
    Ice Worm not only have around 20-30 million HP, he can heal and summon adds

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast