Thread: Legendary Pets

Default Legendary Pets

Is there going to be a different legendary pet for each boss?

I only ask because the first legendary pet is a miniature black dragon, so does it go away when the next boss starts spawning? Do we only get a one week shot at getting it?

It's a bit crap that it is BoP if you get it on some scrawny alt you just want to complete the quest on and rather of course want it on your main char..

So many people farming the bosses for these stupid pets ... pokemon bull **** up in here. Death of low fantasy.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    So many people farming the bosses for these stupid pets ... pokemon bull **** up in here. Death of low fantasy.
    I'm sorry, but the death of low fantasy occurred with tiger and wolf mounts three years ago. No sense in hovering over the grave site this late in the game.

Now that our low fantasy game is dead, I want my damn epic pet. Opened over 12 epic cache's now and have enough relics to buy two T3 mains that I don't need.

All I want to know is whether this pet stops dropping after the first portent is gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Derek-Drake View Post
    I'm sorry, but the death of low fantasy occurred with tiger and wolf mounts three years ago. No sense in hovering over the grave site this late in the game.

Now that our low fantasy game is dead, I want my damn epic pet. Opened over 12 epic cache's now and have enough relics to buy two T3 mains that I don't need.

All I want to know is whether this pet stops dropping after the first portent is gone.
    with as many dragon kills as I have, I haven't had a single epic box. just a few t1/2 items and other garbage filler. I don't even care about a shitty pet that doesn't do anything worth while.

hmm Seems like a modification of the compagnions windows will be needed. It's already hard enough with teleports and pets in the same list. But with 12 more, it's gonna be worst ^^
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat