Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    Only reason I do it now is to get the dragon pet on my main toon.
    And if you get it you never play anymore or what?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I'd like to get ONE dragon pet on any three of my chars, then I'd go for the guard protection/hate shield (if that was a legit dragon drop) for my t3 guardian. And the other pets. And maybe BDA gear on my DT but I don't think the drop rate for legendary is worth trying (28 boxes only getting blues). Tried for forty minutes home from lunch to get a spawn, guildies sitting for over an hour and just barely got cultists when I had to leave. All the instances I looked at had 30 plus people in them.
    I hope to, that i get a good Staff for my Necro and the Pet on my Barb. But i play more for fun.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    And if you get it you never play anymore or what?

I hope to, that i get a good Staff for my Necro and the Pet on my Barb. But i play more for fun.
    If I get the dragon pet, yes I'd stop doing the world boss until the next one happens in a few days.

Quote Originally Posted by Texan615 View Post
    If I get the dragon pet, yes I'd stop doing the world boss until the next one happens in a few days.
    this

aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

At least this is an answer i can live with.

I forgot, why the people who already has the Pet and are good geared, still doing the world boss?
    I saw many of them last days.
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    At least this is an answer i can live with.

I forgot, why the people who already has the Pet and are good geared, still doing the world boss?
    I saw many of them last days.
    I think it's mostly so they can keep re-spawning the pet and generally rub it in the face of everyone else who didn't get it, and just got garbage drops from the boxes.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    I think it's mostly so they can keep re-spawning the pet and generally rub it in the face of everyone else who didn't get it, and just got garbage drops from the boxes.
    Pet Dragon > Bloodpurple Ale !

Quote Originally Posted by MashMash View Post
    So you mean they are waiting 1-2h just for the fun of it?
    They must have the biggest fun of us all

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    I´ve been told, that you can obtain a commanders haversack as loot.
    Is ist true?
    Can someone confirm this or is this an exploit in crafting? Haversacks price is dropping to bottom, <5 Gold. SCREENSHOT.
    As you need a shard of the exiled god and resources for approx. 20 Gold by CRAFTING this is damaging the economy, making the item unattractive to craft. What comes next?
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Yes you can get a commander haversack. Or a 122 slot bag. Or a 97 slot bag. I had two haversacks, could not sell them to a merchant.

Funny thing is the three above were no charge but the smaller 22 slot bag I saw was 5 silver on this merchant.

I've only seen four merchants.

And considering the commanders bag is not very high in slots and has been around for a long time...I've heard you even can get the jhiang shi bag but I also heard it costs gold and rares so idk about that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    Yes you can get a commander haversack. Or a 122 slot bag. Or a 97 slot bag. I had two haversacks, could not sell them to a merchant.

Funny thing is the three above were no charge but the smaller 22 slot bag I saw was 5 silver on this merchant.

I've only seen four merchants.

And considering the commanders bag is not very high in slots and has been around for a long time...I've heard you even can get the jhiang shi bag but I also heard it costs gold and rares so idk about that one.

A friend of mine had two traveling merchant contract drops from the dragon.. he popped one and it had the commander's haversack.. the other had the body bag.. the commander's sack was free. the body bag was 98 rares, 80 gold, and you needed to be rank 4 in jiang shi to use it.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast