Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

Quote Originally Posted by Alethia View Post
    The T1 gear is sooo easy to get now with the servers merged. And the Prayer books get old too after you get 12+ of them...

But I agree, get rid of the junk from years pasts, the void essences are cute on Halloween, not so much on christmas
    If nothing else, the t1 stuff sells for 20 silver each. Grin.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    so you know what 90% of ppl like? and why is random loot most common in many games especially MMOs?

I think its much more boring when you know how many token you need, how many you get and therefore how many times you have to do it... there is absolutely no excitement. With loot generated randomly you have at least this. you have to grind in both scenarios...
    random generate because it creates more grind , if ur small brains which are eated by bugs cant figure this out , u should go to doctor
    The Law

Not a big fan of the solely random aspect of the world bosses. Would be nice if they could keep the random loot, but also drop guaranteed "portent relics" and add a vendor and allow people to buy pets, vanity, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    If nothing else, the t1 stuff sells for 20 silver each. Grin.
    yeah, i got about 3 gold worth of t1 stuff to sell... lol
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

I think most of people play for fun and not because of the loot. The most i see are very good geared and i don't think they believe to get something better. So why are they doing this, if it's not for fun?
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill13 View Post
    I think most of people play for fun and not because of the loot. The most i see are very good geared and i don't think they believe to get something better. So why are they doing this, if it's not for fun?
    Can't see any fun when instances are full 30 min befor spawn. But ye, enjoy if you like and hf.
    We will be Serious after death.

Only reason I do it now is to get the dragon pet on my main toon.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    random generate because it creates more grind , if ur small brains which are eated by bugs cant figure this out , u should go to doctor
    math says otherwise. Math says, that it can go quite a lot faster with random or quite longer. Which way acutally really is faster you can only predict whne knowing how much "tokens" (for example) you need to buy something and how big the chance is to get that certain loot in the random system. so you are jsut talking about stuff you absolutely dont know. the only thing you do is judging things by your personal likes and dislikes.
    Last edited by Zatochi; 26th December 2013 at 22:07.

I'd like to get ONE dragon pet on any three of my chars, then I'd go for the guard protection/hate shield (if that was a legit dragon drop) for my t3 guardian. And the other pets. And maybe BDA gear on my DT but I don't think the drop rate for legendary is worth trying (28 boxes only getting blues). Tried for forty minutes home from lunch to get a spawn, guildies sitting for over an hour and just barely got cultists when I had to leave. All the instances I looked at had 30 plus people in them.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    Can't see any fun when instances are full 30 min befor spawn. But ye, enjoy if you like and hf.
    You maybe not but why do the others?
    Es ist noch kein Meister vom Himmel gefallen, aber schon sehr viele vom Barhocker.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast