Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

The rewards need to be of a fixed value in my opinion. If T3 is dropping, the loot should be 50S worth of items. T1+T2 or T3 or 50S money. Vanity sets and Companions would still be in loot table as well. But come on..! I got 3x Prayer Book that grants a light effect of the old Shield of the Risen. The hell is that all about..

My quest dosen't update. I killed the boss 5 times yesterday, no updates. I do get loot but quest still says that I haven't killed it.

I petitioned it and GM said they had some issues with this and that it wouldn't be solved till devs had time to look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I wonder why is it always random generate boxes.. basicly its been like this͵ i get sticky blpod and fire rockets.. for.. 5y in row. Also in raids. I just cant roll more than 20. And then f2p/lucky *******s get **** they dont even deserve oh well i keep killing over trying to get more trash items
    Random boxes are stupid. I remember playing SWTOR and I had about 500 mini game bags and only ever got 3 pieces of pvp gear (although I had about 30 dupes of the same 3 pieces I had), while guild mates of mine got close to a full set in under 100 bags.

Since I worked Christmas Eve, Day, and now the day after and they are moving on to the next boss in a few days, I have managed 2 dragon kills in about 5 hours of waiting, to get some t1 gloves and some stupid pots which I'll never use. At the least, I hope I can manage to get my 10 other alts at least tagged for the completion of the quest.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    The rewards need to be of a fixed value in my opinion. If T3 is dropping, the loot should be 50S worth of items. T1+T2 or T3 or 50S money. Vanity sets and Companions would still be in loot table as well. But come on..! I got 3x Prayer Book that grants a light effect of the old Shield of the Risen. The hell is that all about..
    How boring.

Yay -let`s see what I got, oh no never mind I guess it is 50 silver yet again.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    How boring.

Yay -let`s see what I got, oh no never mind I guess it is 50 silver yet again.
    Oh whats boring again, doing the same lagfest dragon over and over again trying to get something decent out of it but after waiting hours and hours, only to get green pots or a prayer book of which spell effect wears off after 60 seconds? You get my point if you want to get it. More equal rewards though some can be more sought after and rare. After all most people do this once on the main char and then hope to get some armor parts for their alts.

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Random boxes are stupid. I remember playing SWTOR and I had about 500 mini game bags and only ever got 3 pieces of pvp gear (although I had about 30 dupes of the same 3 pieces I had), while guild mates of mine got close to a full set in under 100 bags.

Since I worked Christmas Eve, Day, and now the day after and they are moving on to the next boss in a few days, I have managed 2 dragon kills in about 5 hours of waiting, to get some t1 gloves and some stupid pots which I'll never use. At the least, I hope I can manage to get my 10 other alts at least tagged for the completion of the quest.

ye man.,. i got infinite amount of new year rockets in my claim, so why the ********* when i open huge amount of fifth year celebration boxes i only get , stupid rockets, pve xp pots for my pvp 10 level 80 toons,, makes sense!, and yet because im unlucky, back then my sin used pvp daggers in pve due the fact that never dagger drop, and now u guys dont mention the quest dagger -.-, and while i was getting frustrated i saw f2p players getting t2-t3 weapons, YAYY, then seeing the fact that they never even reached level 80 ;/

and the fact that my new ranger.. i guess its around 3 year old, and im using pvp t1 xbow or yakhmar quest crap while i see newbie rangers in green gear having t2-t3-t4 luck luck luck,

thumbs up if u hate luck based cr*ap
    The Law

This event is pathetic. Spend what little time we have over xmas to stand around waiting for something to spawn, then be lucky to even get into the instance only to get crappy food or some crap 5 times in a row. **** this, Planetside 2 here I come.

You received [Flask of Direction]
    You gained 50000 XP towards your Mastery Advancement.

wohoo gz me, while i see newbie level 60 rangers getting t2-t3 xbow,, while my ranger old as bible has worse xbow than level 60 ranger -.-----------------------------
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Sifie View Post
    My quest dosen't update. I killed the boss 5 times yesterday, no updates. I do get loot but quest still says that I haven't killed it.

I petitioned it and GM said they had some issues with this and that it wouldn't be solved till devs had time to look into it.
    You should have credit for killing the first portent, but you won't get credit for any more bosses til the next one spawns.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast