Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Loot from world bosses

Default Loot from world bosses

I enjoy the world bosses, have done it over 20 times since yesterday even though I had to work most of the day.

But...some of the loot is really bad.

Fermented drinks? Kingsmight? Bloodpurple ale?

New things are great, but couldn't you remove some of the really weak drops from the loot table?

Quote Originally Posted by Anubium View Post
    I enjoy the world bosses, have done it over 20 times since yesterday even though I had to work most of the day.

But...some of the loot is really bad.

Fermented drinks? Kingsmight? Bloodpurple ale?

New things are great, but couldn't you remove some of the really weak drops from the loot table?
    If there is one thing this game needs more of, it is bloodpurple ale

Seriously I agree some of the rewards are as valuable as a kick in the nuts is to a eunuch, but then again I like gambling and at the end of the day the total loot is more than fine on average imo

I´ve been told, that you can obtain a commanders haversack as loot.
    Is ist true?

Because they are offered at 20 Gold each! Some players sell them in a dozend: Screenshot.
    Funcom, if thats true, it´s "better" than every shard farming raid and it´s legal!

The few people who crafted these bags with expensive resources will never sell their commanders haversack and the price for this bag is now useless for a very, very long time.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

And again a nexothep is crying because someone can sell stuff cheaper then him. Hooray!

But no, did a lot of dragon killing and neither me nor my guildies got such loot and no one posted it in global. So it is very unlikely that it drop as loot there. This guy just sells it a lot cheaper then you do...
    Last edited by Zatochi; 26th December 2013 at 00:36.

Look at this: http://i.imgur.com/2eYFeab.jpg

And this is Vanity,

Vanity >>> T3.5 mages/sin sets, how oryginal ;]
    We will be Serious after death.

people are getting t3 gear, t2 gear, t3 relics, and so on and so forth.

i on the other hand, am getting void essences, sticky blood, and fermented brain juices.. and t1 gear, which by now, i have enough to make two full sets of-- JUST FROM DROPS

I've filed a petition in regards to the loot table, but all i got was "we aren't at liberty to discuss the loot table"

go figure...
    Last edited by Alethia; 26th December 2013 at 03:50.
    Semi-Retired
    Wiccana RP Forever
    Forum Stalker
    Forum PvPer

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    I´ve been told, that you can obtain a commanders haversack as loot.
    Is ist true?

Because they are offered at 20 Gold each! Some players sell them in a dozend: Screenshot.
    Funcom, if thats true, it´s "better" than every shard farming raid and it´s legal!

The few people who crafted these bags with expensive resources will never sell their commanders haversack and the price for this bag is now useless for a very, very long time.
    I had a merchant that 'sold' the commanders haversack. Once you get it from the dragon merchant, it is not sellable to merchants.

I assume that the other bags are also not sellable since the commanders bag is not sellable. And it was BOP also.

{Circle of Eternity}

Ramanli 80 DT,Erifylli 80 Guard,Amarylli 80 Demo
    Denmeth 80 Barb,Adiasa 80 HoX,Dovackhin 80 BS,Psalmodia 80 PoM
    Dyssebeia 80 DT,Polyterpi 80 Conq,Marleficus 80 ToS,Klymeni 80 Sin

Goofy Tactics for AoC :http://www.youtube.com/user/sardanapal01?feature=mhee
    RP stuff: http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=180714

BLOOD DAWN-AQUILONIA SERVER FOR EVAH !!

I wonder why is it always random generate boxes.. basicly its been like this͵ i get sticky blpod and fire rockets.. for.. 5y in row. Also in raids. I just cant roll more than 20. And then f2p/lucky *******s get **** they dont even deserve oh well i keep killing over trying to get more trash items
    The Law

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    I wonder why is it always random generate boxes.. basicly its been like this͵ i get sticky blpod and fire rockets.. for.. 5y in row. Also in raids. I just cant roll more than 20. And then f2p/lucky *******s get **** they dont even deserve oh well i keep killing over trying to get more trash items

Hai, we should suggest they remove some things from loot table, but it need to still be randomized cause if everyone loots epics and rare stuff at the first boss, players will just ignore the 11 others except for quest updating ^^

So what you think they have to remove asap : halloween/birthday items or pots/4h foods ?

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast