Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: The World boss discussions

Funny how all the pvers are complaining about new pve content. On the pvp server, you have people wanting to kill the boss, and people wanting to kill the poeple waiting to kill the boss. Once the boss appears, or sometimes before, a free for all zerg-a-thon starts up. It is glorius as the boss gets taken down eventually anyways, but there is ganking, anti-ganking, qq, butt-hurting, excellence.

Then we come to the forums and have the pve qq-a-thon, even though pve was released...

Not all the pvers are complaining. I've had fun trying to get new loot and finally got 14 chars flagged for first boss. The four chars on the pvp server will wait til transfers, I have no intention of getting aoed by pvpers during a boss fight.

Am enjoying it.

Quote Originally Posted by Civilix View Post
    If you are in a good guild you will find the time even while waiting to be entertaining.
    This. And what we did was raid up and spread ourselves among various instances so we had accurate information on where the dragon was popping.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    world bosses can be summoned in border kingdom maps so we can enjoy these events by hunting players who waits for bosses on a pve server
    Oh come on, Fsen you can also play in a PvP server.

So the first of twelve world bosses that was just rolled out in the last couple of days is too "boring?"

Yeah it's too bad they didn't create a boss with an 8 page script that spawns 14 waves of adds and spams 5 different primary abilities to roll out and test brand new content.

Black dragon looks about right to me for testing and rolling out content, they have 11 other bosses to make "interesting."

Good rollout FC.

Quote Originally Posted by Loaf-of-Evil View Post
    Funny how all the pvers are complaining about new pve content.
    All the pvers? Nope, if they were complaining, there wouldn`t be ten instances in Noble District

Just a few bored ppl making noise, which is fine. As usual most happy people are playing while the negative guys post.

Quote Originally Posted by -Meh- View Post
    This event kills raids since all people do is grind dragons.
    That`s a dead give-away that world bosses are much more fun than raids.

Quote Originally Posted by Bignose View Post
    That`s a dead give-away that world bosses are much EASIER than raids.
    Fixed that for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    world bosses can be summoned in border kingdom maps so we can enjoy these events by GRIEFING players who waits for bosses on a pve server
    Fixed that for you too.

And yeah the boss is boring. If it ate schtunk or gitbin - or even gibbed them by standing on them I could at least laugh a bit. But KB, Dark Flames, Fireball.... Boring funcom...
    Last edited by K4nnyc; 25th December 2013 at 18:47.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

eheh, people are already making timers for the cultists, so gl to get into the right instance 15+ minutes before the cultists appear, lol
    Last edited by Argantes; 25th December 2013 at 21:58.
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Quote Originally Posted by Argantes View Post
    eheh, people are already making timers for the cultists, so gl to get into the right instance 15+ minutes before the cultists appear, lol
    Yes, I have to admit that my dragon killing spree did not go well this evening.

Somehow calls are getting rare, and even when there is a call the instance is already full before the dragon is called. people with timers and big guilds are controling it, I assume.

Oh well, time will show how this will play out. Certain hickups are to be expected

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast