Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: The World boss discussions

People asking in global where it is for 2 hours, people x'ing up, misinformation, boss spawns and instance is full with those camped there... it's gonna be a long year.
    Last edited by dubhuir; 24th December 2013 at 23:07.

Quote Originally Posted by dubhuir View Post
    People asking in global where it is for 2 hours, people x'ing up, misinformation, boss spawns and instance is full with those camped there... it's gonna be a long year
    I'm in an instance which was full before the cultists spawned, so, yeee. ^^
    We will be Serious after death.

Thumbs down

Spawn time needs to be reduced to max 20 min the way it is now it will only frustrate your customers. When I waited there for 2 hours today I could not help but wondering what the hell I was doing in this game if I had to in a game that is supposed to be fun to stand for 2 hours waiting, a time that could have been well spendt doing something fun.

The world bosses are lazy, something already in the system. They didn't even give a holiday event, which tells me no one is really working on this game. I've had a lot of good times in AoC, but with the pvp updates never coming I just can't even play it anymore. Who wants to wait for hours to try to kill a boss...which toon will you pick? Its just frustrating to play now.

Its not like someone is forcing you to do this content, you still have everything else you did last week in the game.

If you are in a good guild you will find the time even while waiting to be entertaining.

The thing about bad trolls that like to spread misinformation will be sortet later on when enough people ignore them. This is a passing problem.

Later on in the week it will also be less people so easier to get into a instance when announced.
    I am Stian ingame...

The whole 30 minutes of mayhem where everything pops,followed by a 90 minute period where nothing happens is pretty annoying.

Wish there was a vendor with all the pets. So annoying getting everything but the pets, stupid social gear/food/t1 crap does nothing for me. Pets are the only things I want, please add a vendor, or quest to get them.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

I got the Sanctum Atlantis social set on one character 3 times so far. Two sets dropped twice in a row. Makes me wish they could have set it so you couldn't get duplicates.

The loot table on these chests is really big too.

I've counted somewhere around 45 Unique drops (Thanks to members of my Guild) from the Blue box, not counting the T1/T2 Gear and weapons.

Only had 1 Purple box out of nearly 30 kills.

Anyone have any guesses on how rare that Legendary dragon pet is?

Edit:
    I'm starting to wonder is some of the Social gear sets are Archetype specific, I have gotten the Sanctum Atlantis set 4 times on my BS, and once on my Pom. Haven't gotten any other social sets yet.

The hair on my BS also clips through the back of the Shroud of the Sanctum Atlantis really badly. Looks pretty ridiculous.
    Last edited by tapwater; 25th December 2013 at 05:12.

I have to say this is my experience with the world boss event:

Waiting for hours in a single instance since it's impossible to get into any other once it gets called out in global.

Switching instances only to get stuck on a loading content screen and then having to re-launch only to get stuck on the same screen because the instance is full.

So far, because of the population merge, I find it extremely frustrating just trying to do more than one boss kill within a 3 hour time, where as the initial 5 year event was very doable because only one instance or two could ever fill up, now we're dealing with 5 and 6, it's just really frustrating when you have limited time to play and your constantly getting locked out of play fields. There has to be a better delivery system than this, I can't imagine a year of sitting around for hours on end waiting...not everyone has 2-4 hours of play time every day to sit around and wait.

I'm not very happy about timed world events, since because of my occupation I will probably miss 50% of them, this was a reason I quit GW2 because I could never enjoy seasonal content since you have to play on their time, not yours.
    Last edited by Suctum; 25th December 2013 at 05:04.
    Doomsayer 2008

I think they should put the loot boxes on CD and increase whatever those boxes drop. That way people you missed one don't have to fight the crowd.
    This event kills raids since all people do is grind dragons.
    You might hate me for bringing that up but that way you can get your alts buffed and don't have to rush from dragon to dragon to get some loot.

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast