Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: The World boss discussions

Default The World boss discussions

My main complaint is that playfield instances seem to be filling up a lot faster than during the 5th anniversary events. Getting into the instance in which cultists have been reported before it fills up seems to be much harder now than it was back then. Either there are more players now, or the maximum number of players per instance has been decreased. In the combat logs so far I saw only up to 70-ish players at the same time.

And as always, what's the use of having all this nice new social armor if there is no space to store it... We need more storage space, or some easy way of getting social armor back after deleting it (e.g. by being shifted to /claims or something like that).

Edited to add: I didn't start this thread and certainly didn't pick the title - I have no idea what happened here but it seems that someone deleted the first 5 or so posts in the thread. I don't think the world boss idea is boring, but the number of players allowed per instance should be increased and the respawn time reduced somewhat.
    Last edited by cynara; 25th December 2013 at 15:54.

Someone needs to create a boss timer site like GW2; that way we can quest, go eat, take a bio ....

... then jump in when we want.

I come with solutions ...
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

New boss should spawn before prior boss dies imo... just to make it interesting.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Your constructive feedback is valid.

Cause nothing says more grind like cool down timers and 12 pixels (bosses) spread over 12 months in premium areas so you have to sub to play it. It's so exciting I'm installing another copy of AoC just for this supreme event!
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by cynara View Post
    My main complaint is that playfield instances seem to be filling up a lot faster than during the 5th anniversary events. Getting into the instance in which cultists have been reported before it fills up seems to be much harder now than it was back then. Either there are more players now, or the maximum number of players per instance has been decreased. .
    This,its totally stupid waiting 2 hours for something to happen while having to read all these monkeys that spamming global in case the dragon spawn at some instance,and even if it spawns its filled up almost instantly.
    IVORY TOWER

CirithGorgor

Last Activity: 12-12-2013

We need you <3
    We will be Serious after death.

I missed the instance last night but one of the dragons got the infamous 'one shot' ranger kill...and people were ticked a bit in global because they didn't have time to reach it.

Boring? Getting loot is boring? You can always go back and do sixmans and raids again (which were popping during the event by the way, as much or more than usual)...or wait for the dragon with your 2000 alts and hope for a dragon social pet or BDA gear or a really nice protection ring that was posted in global last night.

I'm having fun. Luckily I don't have anything planned this weekend so I can play and watch TV and go on dragon watch til I get all the goodies from Santcon.

I just run two games and switch back and forth while you wait for the boss.

The main problem is, there is more people trolling each other than true people share info about cultists, boring as fvck
    We will be Serious after death.

I came looking to see what all was new and actually thought this new event seemed really cool. Then I read the forums. I'm suddenly turned off. The new stuff still attracts me but you guys are making it hard to want to be apart of it.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast