Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: AoC finally made us feel how they feel hopeless

Default AoC finally made us feel how they feel hopeless

Hi, How are you? Good I hope. I'll just get into it..

Too Many minute little changes are wearly going unhinge, Simple things, Game changes things. Things like the Crafting system starting at level 40 and not level 1. People who can start making there own weapons and armor will have a better gameplay experience point blank, nowadays you can't move forward with quest without having appropriate firepower anyways. more crafting earlier on (I mean levels 1-80 not just 40-80 or 20-80) equals more player vs player and more fun period, and hopefully a decent population of low levels (people who never intend to go all the way to 80 but still enjoy game mechanics) and a handicap for leveling easier which brings me to my next point.
    Too much of this game is throw away, There is no market, No community, All there is grind to 80 and join a raid guild for T4. I know I have just melded to tangents but bare with me. throwing aside T4 and a more streamlined grind to 80 (instead of content level gaps like there is now) I guess it brings me to my point finally and writing this helped me get to it, WHERE THE **** IS THE CRAFTING UPDATE

Quote Originally Posted by Gwartisan View Post
    Writing no easy.
    It's not easy when you're on crack.
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    It's not easy when you're on crack.
    Crack or just drunk. Hard to tell...

If he is grinding to lvl 80, he is playing the game the wrong way. And he'll also have to do a bit more than ding 80 before joining a T4 raid..!

These 3 follow up posts sum up the entire AoC community.

Look whats left of it. I am sorry for you to read this OP, but no one forces you to stay here? Why would you stay in an environment that is not beneficial to you? Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Hrotha View Post
    These 3 follow up posts sum up the entire AoC community.

Look whats left of it. I am sorry for you to read this OP, but no one forces you to stay here? Why would you stay in an environment that is not beneficial to you? Leave.
    I reckon you can call it "addiction", or, even worse, "love". Yup, it's creepy. Funcom is our angry husband and we all are submissive wives without anywhere to flee. So we stay and enjoy our well-deserved beatings :P.

We start with an incoherent post about crafting. Then three posts flaming the op and each other. The fourth post flames the previous flamer then tells the op to leave the game. Then another to be goofy and talk about love?

Then my post that says Giggity!

What is the world coming to...

What does giggity mean?
    Doomsayer 2008

I still think it's the best game going. Anyone playing this game for the majority of their time who thinks otherwise....what the hell are you on?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast