Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: The World boss discussions

Quote Originally Posted by Religolibri View Post
    The new boss doesn't work on fury..... People are to stupid for it.
    The boss works. Just because the players don't doesn't mean the boss doesn't.

Would be soooo much easier if people would switch and dps the ice shards.

A tip for the necros: You can make your pets attack the ice shard that you're trapped in. Saw one die today to the ice, after the boss was dead, with his army of pets just standing there idle. Granted I was the only person trying to free him but still...

Sounds like if the transfers open we will see Fury even more dead because of the cape farmers transfer to Crom for easier times.
    HoX - Emboror -

The new boss doesn't work on fury. It's insane. People are to stupid for it.
    You're in a group ? People will kill lowbies and you'll end beeing a murder. Enjoy the 600/800 meters you have to do everytime you die.
    And you die every 20 seconds once you're at the boss (at best) because retards can't kill the ice shard.
    Funniest thing is when a miracle happen, someone try to save me...and they focus me instead of the shard...
    Honestly when you have a full raid of players actually playing and not just in the raid, slacking in a corner, it works fine. Get a raid, get everyone at melee range and to focus their raids ice shards and it's down superfast. And you don't die.

Probleme i see is there are more players AFK at range than people actually dpsing the boss. And other probleme is tanks kitting the boss all other the place.

Gankers ? Meh, compared to the kills the world boss does they are meaningless. AE damage, a bit of an issue, but here again, get you're raid close together and it's pretty much a non-issue with massive heals and maybe a gank or two on the demos that would be AEing too much on you.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Get a raid lol

Thanks for 200 murder points. NO THANK YOU.
    I'll never ever group again for this boss.

The boss works. Just because the players don't doesn't mean the boss doesn't.
    At the end I still don't enjoy any second of it. So conclusion is still that it don't work...
    Last edited by Religolibri; 2nd January 2014 at 12:52.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Quote Originally Posted by Raeil View Post
    Would be soooo much easier if people would switch and dps the ice shards.

A tip for the necros: You can make your pets attack the ice shard that you're trapped in. Saw one die today to the ice, after the boss was dead, with his army of pets just standing there idle. Granted I was the only person trying to free him but still...
    NO, no pets.. go DTS, pets just create more FPS drop and lag than there already is and are likely part of the instance crashing problem like they always were in sieges.

Get a raid lol

Thanks for 200 murder points. NO THANK YOU.
    I'll never ever group again for this boss.

At the end I still don't enjoy any second of it. So conclusion is still that it don't work...
    "So conclusion is still that it don't work..." for you.

Judging by the numbers actually doing it, it works for them.

Hurry up and Wait!!!!! Yeah, rush rush rush to the instance and wait. Wait longer. wait wait and wait some more. HURRY!!!!!!!

This is as fun as gridlock traffic!!!!

Killing the stupid world boss once was more than enough for me. All the cows can farm fluff while waiting in gridlock. I'm playing other ****.

I enjoyed it veery much, 120 kills on one single boss
    Imagine if i come necro, kills would be like 500

Quote Originally Posted by kinlock View Post
    Hurry up and Wait!!!!! Yeah, rush rush rush to the instance and wait. Wait longer. wait wait and wait some more. HURRY!!!!!!!

This is as fun as gridlock traffic!!!!

Killing the stupid world boss once was more than enough for me. All the cows can farm fluff while waiting in gridlock. I'm playing other ****.
    Tell us your favourite food, drink, sport and colour too so we can be more like you.

Different strokes for different folks and all that.