Thread: New player questions

Default New player questions

Hi everybody, i am a new player and I have some questions about the game.

1) If i pay for 1 month of Premium Subscription, at the end of the month what happens? It's not clear because in the Item Store there is written: "To avoid interruption of service, membership automatically renews when it expires." Does it mean that even if I pay for 1 month, Funcom continues to get my money from my Paypal until I send an official comunication to stop the payment?
    Can you explain me better pls?

2) I played the first 20 levels in Tortage city. Every dialogue was dubbed with actors' voices. When I've reached the second city, Khemi, only some dialogues still have the voices and other are mute. Is it supposed to be like this or I missed some audio-files during the installation of the game?

3) I've run the game in both normal and DX10 executables, but I don't see any difference between the two versions ingame. What should i expect to see? (My OS is "Win7 Ultimate 64bit" and my VGA is GTX660).

4) I've installed the DarkUI mod, and everytime I start the game a message appears saying that "It is possible that some files are corrupted etc...Do you want to repair the database? etc..". Is it a problem caused by DarkUI? How can i fix it once for all?

Thank you everybody for help.

I answer what I can.

2)Yes it is like that. Only a few dialogues after tortage, mostly for really important quests.

3)I just run the dx10.exe and set it to dx10 in the settings. I had to switch back to dx9 few months ago and it really looks better in dx10.

4)No, everybody has this
    Just ignore it and answer "no". As far as I know, there's no solution to this. It is a feature. Only answer "yes" if the game can't be launched.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

For 1)

yes, . . you need to stop/cancel the subscription, or it will auto sub you at the date of renewal.

just like it is written, "To avoid interruption of service, membership automatically renews when it expires", so if you do not want another month you need to cancel the payment before the renewal date, but if you do want another month, then just make sure you have enough in your PayPal