Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Carnage in DayZ - Video

Quote Originally Posted by Slith View Post
    I got alpha and I am having a blast. Newer tried the original mod (only watched vids on youtube) so I am not feeling anything missing. It is pretty solid already, but still has a long way to go.
    The mod is way better, especially on private hive servers, where the community has advanced the game even further and added loots to make for stronger pvp mechanics.

The problem with the standalone is, it's too realistic and time consuming before you even have fun. It will get boring for most after a few months, but solid pvp content will always keep a game alive, which is what the mod offers more of.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinshi View Post
    It's just a bunch of role players acting out the game. If that was us (Carnage players) we would have blasted all of them and took their stuff and there would be no role play. After 1 month that's all SA will be like, just like the Mod. You can't force people to role play in a game.

Lots of stuff like that occurs in the mod right now.

Artreborn - HoX FOREVER!!!
    PvP 6 - 8k+ Kills/2.5k+ deaths, Suicide Style!

Theres a video of some guy force feeding bleach to a prisoner in the game lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    It's just a bunch of role players acting out the game. If that was us (Carnage players) we would have blasted all of them and took their stuff and there would be no role play. After 1 month that's all SA will be like, just like the Mod. You can't force people to role play in a game.

Lots of stuff like that occurs in the mod right now.
    Stay in your mod and stay away from real PVP in the standalone NOOB!!!!

Even in its early Alpha, without vechicles, without Optimazation, without all the weapons the mod has, and even with all the BUGS!!!

THE SA is still waaaaay better then the Mod LOL.

Not that the mod is bad I really enjoyed it 2 years ago but still the SA has-

Better gameplay(less clunky) Better Graphics, Better Melee, Better Zombies, Better LOAD TIMES(THANK GAWD) and No Hax(so far)

Not saying go out and buy it, it still has alot of work but

IMO SA is a better version of the Mod

Anyways Merry Christmas!

Hope to see you guys DAYZ

I love it. The open world is really fun. You create your own game. It's def still in alpha though.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast