Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why we do not have Xmass event like TSW???

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    Yes troll-them i'm pretty sure it's the best move actually.

Btw i just tested TSW winter event, and i don't like it. So having the world bosses @25th december is already enough and decent, no need for more events in the same timeline (unless you want the other works like raids, unchained pvp, crafting revamp being delayed even more ?)
    lol and what do you expect me to do? Praise them about lack of care for their paying customers? I tried to be reasonable, but after years I am to far behind that point of caring if they dont care about their paying customers well guess what I dont care about them either. And before you write to stop play and write here I have still running sub for whole year so I have every right went my opinion here sweet boy.

On topic I guess they will just enable the Midwinter Festival like every previous year which is more that enough imho I cant imagime much else what would fit into the game setting more. (no f****** Santas and reindeers please)
    Last edited by Elleanorr; 20th December 2013 at 16:45.
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

This year;
    New playfield
    2 new dungeons
    3 rewamped dungeons
    5th aniversary celebration
    New dungeon armor
    New dungeon accesories
    T3,5 loot and boss rewamp
    New halloween seasonal happening
    World bosses and legendary cloaks

=

best year since 2010

Yeah ... was kinda looking forward to taking some newer lvl 80 'toons through that. That grumbling Vanir captive, as a pet reward; he's hilarious!

World bosses and new prestige loot is more than fine. One guess is that perhaps they didn't have time or resources to come up with new Yuletide-themed loot.

It would've been nice if they'd have put it on as is, but personally I'd much prefer that all available devs keep plugging away on the crafting revamp.
    Subbed July 2008 - Try THIS MACHINE AGE a blog for new and casual players of Age of Conan

Considering that they have put up the vanir quest the last few years, I'd expect to see it back again before Christmas.

You can choose to teleport to "midwinter I-don't-remember" by talking to Conarch npc. Isn't it there ?
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I think that my point has been lost in this topic.

I repeat my objection is: Why, we, the customers who are paying every ****ing month sub for Aoc, are not treated equally with the TWS one-time-buyers?

It doen't matters if it's Xmas, Easter, Hanukkah or french fries day.
    It doen't matters if the particular event if friendly lore or not.

They could have create a special instance or festive loot drops.
    FC are too busy with world bosses? FINE. Just make a festive offer like give more veteran points or fc points of free month with new/renew subs or maybe offer half price the expanansions or something like that. FC do you need time to create an offer??? I do not think so. Is it so hard, resourse and time consuming to make a sales offer in official page? Is it so hard, , resourse and time consuming to make an in-game-store discount offer?
    And do not tell me about world bosses. World bosses are new content. They are obliged to deliver new content frequently like they do with TSW (DLCs)
    Last edited by Noumides; 21st December 2013 at 08:52.

There is a Christmas event it's the world boss contested's. But ya I do agree with you they need to make some very easy hotfixes that would make the game easily better. i.e. being able to save UI's throughout characters and have a account friendslist instead of per character.

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    Just make a festive offer like give more veteran points or fc points of free month with new/renew subs or maybe offer half price the expanansions or something like that.
    FC GIVE ,i, AS ALWAYS

Have you checked new Steam offer for AoC? Only 30 Euro for nearly 6 years game (30 days sub and some useless crap, thats MADE ME ****ING SAD. And you? :|

ps. http://store.steampowered.com/app/268600/?l=english
    Last edited by Radek87; 21st December 2013 at 15:22.
    We will be Serious after death.

Ouch, this is worst offer i've seen for a long time. It don't even have any expansion in.

Quote Originally Posted by Radek87 View Post
    FC GIVE ,i, AS ALWAYS

Have you checked new Steam offer for AoC? Only 30 Euro for nearly 6 years game (30 days sub and some useless crap, thats MADE ME ****ING SAD. And you? :|

ps. http://store.steampowered.com/app/268600/?l=english
    Taking into consideration that it includes

Age of Conan: Unchained – Crush Your Enemies includes:
    Reaver's Steed – A fast and cool looking horse which can be used as a mount right from the start.
    Four powerful starter armor sets – These Epic Pirate armors each have different bonuses and offer awesome protection.
    Strong beginner weapons – Five types of weapons which all do great damage and give a slight increase to both experience gain and fatality chance!
    Ten experience potions which increase XP gain when defeating enemies by 100% for 12 hours.
    One month of Membership.

Where the horse provided is 1200 points for f2p and 1080 points for premium users. That's 10 euro less and one month for free mixxed with some starter armor sets.. I say if you would buy it all seperately you would spend 30€.. I would find it better to sell it for 20€ though. But it's steam.. Not the cheapeast platform unless during sales .

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast