Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why we do not have Xmass event like TSW???

Quote Originally Posted by Fass View Post
    Taking into consideration that it includes
    Where the horse provided is 1200 points for f2p and 1080 points for premium users. That's 10 euro less and one month for free mixxed with some starter armor sets.. I say if you would buy it all seperately you would spend 30€.. I would find it better to sell it for 20€ though. But it's steam.. Not the cheapeast platform unless during sales .
    I think your forgetting this is a down economy and I personnelly find coughing up $15 a month for this game hard to give a **** when there aren't simple things being updated, hhhhhhmmm lets think.. maybe a dungeon finder maybe? just maybe? I can see this game going for $5 a month but $15 is a little steep for something that is a ghost town. game is collaspesing fast and all the guys in the industry know the stigma to age of conan and who make it. they are kind of the butt of the joke in the mmo world for real

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    $15 is a little steep for something that is a ghost town.
    Good for you, I must pay in Є.
    We will be Serious after death.

Taking into consideration that it includes
    Where the horse provided is 1200 points for f2p and 1080 points for premium users. That's 10 euro less and one month for free mixxed with some starter armor sets.. I say if you would buy it all seperately you would spend 30€.. I would find it better to sell it for 20€ though. But it's steam.. Not the cheapeast platform unless during sales .
    I'm not trying to stir up anything new this is just my turn to keep the fail pot cooking still maybe eventually i'll wake up when FC realizes this game's true potential. next in line please continue stirring maybe we'll get results eventually

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    I think your forgetting this is a down economy and I personnelly find coughing up $15 a month for this game hard to give a **** when there aren't simple things being updated, hhhhhhmmm lets think.. maybe a dungeon finder maybe? just maybe? I can see this game going for $5 a month but $15 is a little steep for something that is a ghost town. game is collaspesing fast and all the guys in the industry know the stigma to age of conan and who make it. they are kind of the butt of the joke in the mmo world for real
    15$ a month? lol, you probably spend more money at a gas station buying soda in 30 days.

Playing a game that gets updates (albeit some waiting), requires regular maintience, and generally costs money to keep running should require a small fee.

Why everyone expects everything to be free I don't know...
    Doomsayer 2008

If $15 or €15 is too steep for you to pay per month to play something, you should reprioritize your life, methinks, and go F2P. Simple as that.

The question you should ask yourself isn't whether or not you can afford the 15 quid, it should rather be if you are having fun worth the 15. If you're not having fun, you're either an idiot that keeps paying for something you don't like or an addict that can't seem to step away.

This is a computer-game, not taxes, you know.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Most of the stuff listed it is overpriced in shop. 1200 pts for a horse, seriously ?
    I remembered a short while after RoTg was released, for 25€ you have game+expansion (and some goodies like Loyal Kappa). This offer is really crap, and will only generate more taunts/critics towards the game.

I agree that the item shop is overpriced on some things, but you aren't required to buy anything in there to play the game. I've handed out a couple of gold quite a few times to people just ready to get their first horse at lvl 40, just asking them to pass the favor on to another new player when they can.

If you sub you can get it down to 10/month. Funcom needs money in to even keep the servers alive: a business needs to make a profit to continue, its not subsidized by the government or something.

Its more expensive to go out to a movie and get snacks solo in my area. More expensive to buy one movie at Walmart new release. More expensive to eat a couple of times at a fast food place.

For the sub, you get AAs, access to the higher tier dungeons, forums 24/7 game 24/7...and they still do put in new content, even if its not t5 (which is being worked on).

If you don't want to pay or can't pay, then do FTP or find something you like better. Its not rocket science.

I'm wondering if there are special offers coming or not?
    Wasn't there last years special sub offers in christmas time?

Quote Originally Posted by Filter3 View Post
    I'm wondering if there are special offers coming or not?
    Wasn't there last years special sub offers in christmas time?
    yes.

/ten

I always pay for 12 months a time. This brings down the monthly cost of Conan to what I pay for two lunches. Before I got hooked on mmos I bought 2 games a month. Thats 100€. Mmos are cheap as chips.

Wether you like Conan or not is another matter entirely.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast