Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why we do not have Xmass event like TSW???

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    World bosses are another subject. Something different.

FC should have prepared at least a special event instance and/or give special xmass sub or item store offers...
    I agree with special offers but come on you want x-mas event+world boss ?

Quote Originally Posted by Phil77 View Post
    would it fit the lore?
    lycantropy is not so lore friendly imo but they manage to create a nice event...

Thumbs down

Quote Originally Posted by Bibik View Post
    I agree with special offers but come on you want x-mas event+world boss ?

Thats why I said "and/or". A special offer would be enough for me to shut up

My objection is why TSW (and AO) has event running, while we do not even have a sales offer.

TSW has ALSO sales offer these days. A special priced sale for complete DLCs pack + game.
    Last edited by Noumides; 20th December 2013 at 10:22.

I dare say they'll resurrect the Midwinter Festival from previous years soon, all the content is still there so slipping the starter item into our claims list shouldn't be to much work. As for specials on subs or shop items, I'd rather not speculate.
    __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________
    The world we know is cold and hard; the weak shall be trampled underfoot and the strong will march forward to glory.

Let the voice sounds of reindeers be heard at Conall !

Talking

oh yeah pls spawn santa and pink gifts everywhere , and elf and reindeer pets as reward for xmas quests like who was the best child over the year !

BEcause our sub moneys are going to tsw and lego mmo, after lego came comes out , TSW is gonna be sameway as aoc is, its gonna get empty, due to its combat is so boring, i rather go to dentist than play combat there, pvp is crap there, its "class" gear based 99%, and they wont add content there after lego sh*it comes out so, bb tsw
    The Law

Atleast we payed for a nice event for all the people over at TSW. Now I will go on top of Eiglophiaihiaihaianan mountains and sing xmas songs.
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

Quote Originally Posted by Rookni View Post
    Now I will go on top of Eiglophiaihiaihaianan mountains and sing xmas songs.
    Im sorry but roads are closed from yesterday due to heavy snowing at night,but you can make a petition and ask for a Gm to come and clear them for you.Good luck though!
    IVORY TOWER

Quote Originally Posted by zeuss View Post
    Im sorry but roads are closed from yesterday due to heavy snowing at night,but you can make a petition and ask for a Gm to come and clear them for you.Good luck though!
    Im sorry to inform you that live chat and all the GMs are on funcom holidays until June 2014. Your petition is important to us, it is in a queue and we will answer it when we finish our cocktails...
    Pvp in AOC is Awesome!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast