Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Why we do not have Xmass event like TSW???

Quote Originally Posted by K4nnyc View Post
    Im sorry to inform you that live chat and all the GMs are on funcom holidays until June 2014. Your petition is important to us, it is in a queue and we will answer it when we finish our cocktails...
    They are on holiday till after the 3 of Jan 2014 lol.

I would say they are on holiday whole year...
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Is the Ymirish drinking quest not turned on?

World boss is supposed to go live on Christmas day, then another on new years. Maybe they think that's enough for our event.

Quote Originally Posted by Elleanorr View Post
    I would say they are on holiday whole year...
    Yes troll-them i'm pretty sure it's the best move actually.

Btw i just tested TSW winter event, and i don't like it. So having the world bosses @25th december is already enough and decent, no need for more events in the same timeline (unless you want the other works like raids, unchained pvp, crafting revamp being delayed even more ?)

that guy pops up every christmas believing christmas is copyrighted by S.Antacla from the U.S... Just ignore and move thread forward
    HERRO REGENG IS RETURN

Quote Originally Posted by Noumides View Post
    Why FC?

Are we 2nd class customers or something?

http://www.thesecretworld.com/news/a...hristmas_event
    What part of 10,000 years BC are you having trouble with?
    shoryuken

If there was a holidy style event people would just complain that it did not offer enough stuff or complain that they got yet another Ymirish Prayer or Vanir Snowcatcher.

Just in case some of you haven't figured it out yet, Funcom has pretty much given us, and this game, the finger long ago and told us to f' off. All you have to do is look at what has been done in 2 years. If ANY of you think things will change for the better, well, you are just crazy!
    It's more likely Funcom hates us more than we hate them.

Oh well, all things die. It was mostly fun for the first few years.

Conan Christmas: Tree of Woe with some decapitated heads as ornaments and a few busty babes lounging under it.

Quote Originally Posted by Aell View Post
    What part of 10,000 years BC are you having trouble with?
    Sure, because nobody was doing celebration around this time of the year before Christians. No pagan celebration, no solstice festival, nothing. Christians have chosen to put Jesus' birth at this time of the year for no particular reason. Ho, wait...

A "Christmas" event is not necessarily a lore-breaking event with pink-wrapped gift given by a jesus-santa claus hybrid around a magically illuminated tree, with Rudolf replacing any mounts. It not necessarily about "Christmas" as we know it now.

But I'm not complaining here, as I don't really want such an event. We have a world boss to slay the 25 in pure Conan Style and that will do the trick for me. Killing in the name of Crom (Or Set, I'm not sectarian) is the best way to celebrate the midwinter. It still better than crappy event like the SWTOR one with crappy, ugly, overpriced stuff to buy in shop.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast