Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: which helmet? indomitable or fearless?

Default which helmet? indomitable or fearless?

I only need 6 relics more to get my 3rd big peace of t4. I have the chest and the pants of fearless soul and now I want a helmet. But Im not sure if it would be better getting the indomitable one or the fearless one.

I think the indomitable is better for most of the fights and for the magic fights I could use the black dragon helmet.
    What do you think?
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...less_souls.jpg
    http://static.is-better-than.tv/armo...able_souls.jpg
    Last edited by xiulo88; 10th December 2013 at 16:27.
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

I think it depends more if you like to mix/match gear or run with a complete set only. I could see both ways with this, and I think in this situation it would be personal preference.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Hmm , i'd go for the dragon king helmet (given that i would alrdy have all the other stuff u mentioned)!
    Fury:
    Etheecx -Necrow R5
    Ebedokles -Priest of Agrigento [threw himself into the volcano!]
    Teargarden -Sin R8
    Teagarden -Ranger R7
    Tempgarden - DeaTea R8
    Teadealer -ToS R3

Crom:
    Ethicx -Demonologist R10
    Bedtime -Guardian R5
    SponsoredHox R3 delight

*Chaotic gooD*

I do think the helm is the least impressive of the Fearless pieces compared to BD and Indomitable gear but it is still the best way to go for a DT. People over look hit rating way too often and it is especially important in magic fights where you will most be tempted to equip rings/neck without hit rating.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

7 hit rating is 0.2 (Rounded up at that)

I wouldn't worry about the hit rating the only thing you need to ask yourself is pvp or pve.

PvE DPS: Indomitable 100%.
    PvP: Indomitable souls 110%.
    PvE Tanking: Fearless 150%.

Tanking:
    Fearless because; + health; + armour (Base and strength derived); + protection; +hate.

DPS:
    Indomitable Souls because; DEEE PEEEE ESSSS!1!11!1

Ofc, got to add the Black dragon is basically better protection and good dps :\ gief me. But who can put a price on having a dildo helpmet :\ I'd still go with conq T4 helm
    Last edited by Surgery; 10th December 2013 at 20:43.

I'd go fearless 1st. You'll still have plenty of aggro and more survivability.

Fearless is the best all around tanking set period.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    7 hit rating is 0.2 (Rounded up at that)

I wouldn't worry about the hit rating the only thing you need to ask yourself is pvp or pve.

PvP: Indomitable souls 110%.
    PvE Tanking: Fearless 150%.

Tanking:
    Fearless because; + health; + armour (Base and strength derived); + protection; +hate.

DPS:
    Indomitable Souls because; DEEE PEEEE ESSSS!1!11!1

Ofc, got to add the Black dragon is basically better protection and good dps :\ gief me. But who can put a price on having a dildo helpmet :\ I'd still go with conq T4 helm
    If you want to be a **** DT in T4 listen to this guy and 'don't worry about hit rating.'

Fearless is 53 more hit rating than Black Dragon helm, which is significant.

Tiger's helm is 1 dps and 9 crit rating less than Indomnitable helm so no reason to ever get Indomnitable. You might as well go for the T4 Barb helm or Dragon King if you want something just for PVE DPS.
    Baneric / Munok / Johnkruk / Tomjones / Elgranorgo

US first kills - Arch Lector Zaal, Bat of Nerd Rage, Emperor, Cloud, and Entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Surgery View Post
    nothing beats Dragon king set for DT DPS

Quote Originally Posted by Erock25 View Post
    If you want to be a **** DT in T4 listen to this guy and 'don't worry about hit rating.'

Fearless is 53 more hit rating than Black Dragon helm, which is significant.

Tiger's helm is 1 dps and 9 crit rating less than Indomnitable helm so no reason to ever get Indomnitable. You might as well go for the T4 Barb helm or Dragon King if you want something just for PVE DPS.
    I:

a) don't want to wear a dick on the head of my character.
    b) want more crit rating, hit rating, at the cost of 63 armor.

Thats why I choose Indomitable on my DT.

Quote Originally Posted by Shax84 View Post
    I:

a) don't want to wear a dick on the head of my character.
    b) want more crit rating, hit rating, at the cost of 63 armor.

Thats why I choose Indomitable on my DT.
    Lucky we have vanity for the "dick on head problem" I must say.

Why would you want to lose the protection from the FL head just for a little more dps? The extra 7 Hit rating and 9 crit rating is not that much compared with the 126 Protection you get from the FL head.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast