Thread: accidently offline level'd to 80, what now?

Default accidently offline level'd to 80, what now?

I know, noob mistake but I can't take it back so what are my options from here on in looking at the leveling content for a non raider?

I've been casually playing AOC for this past year and only just reached lvl 31 on my Conqueror. While multi-tasking, I inadvertently hit the offline leveling button and without thinking, find myself sitting at lvl 80. I only intend to play casually, forgoing any raiding or grinding, etc, just a fan of RKH and the lore.

You can still do the quests for vanity, although you won't see the quest marks with npcs.
    It can be a challenge on its own to get geared up there and even with lvl30 gear you can for example do the quests in kheshatta, get basic gear and then do old world instances.

Parallel you can reroll another char and log your offline levelled char, when there is 80s nm, chained or instances advertised. With your 80 you can also get blue gear from epic low level bosses (54-) for that new char.

So deleting would be a waste

Go to khitai and get Tiger faction armor
    Buy Turan and do DMH and Isle for rares
    Khitai has good lore
    Turan has nice lore too
    Last edited by Doomkiller; 15th December 2013 at 17:28.

lvl 31 toon is not a big loss, roll another toon and learn from your mistakes

Make sure u have Rise of the Godslayer expansion so u can train AAs

I would use Keshatta and Common district to relearn your class.

Also do all the destiny quests. Talk to your "handler" for level 50 ,60 and 80 quests.

After that I would pay Conan a visit and do the black dragon questchain. It's mostly in atzels approach. You can get som nice blue weapons from quest rewards. And if you want to you can get an epic cloak from the final quest. But that quest is from the Vistrix raid. I would recommend that you do it. There are tons of Vistrix pugs that require no knowledge of anything

If you want a nice blue ring you go to thunder river and do the slaugtherhouse xibaluku prequests. There is a decent chance of getting blue chest loot from the slaughterhous bosses.

After doing all of this you should fill any holes left in your gear from the trader. Try to get everything up to 75+ blue.

Then you are off to Khitai. Go nuts there till summer

I would just delete it and start all over...
    Elleanorr - Stygian Demonologist
    "That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    {Circle of Eternity}

Create a free level 50 is what I would've done. You only miss out on two zones but you can still do them as 50.