Thread: brindled leather...

Default brindled leather...

Holy crap..what is the drop rate on this? I'm at nearly 70 rough leathers and 300 bears killed and nothing.

go to gathering zone kill every 20 - 30 level pray in the end you get 1 brindled leather on 7 rough leather

Quote Originally Posted by einartheblack View Post
    go to gathering zone kill every 20 - 30 level pray in the end you get 1 brindled leather on 7 rough leather
    I tried that as well, but got less leather than the diseased bears in Wild Lands and no brindled leather either.

Actually I like the birds in purple lotus, since they don't drop the body parts and you know that you have a leather if you get a bag by killing one. Saves time vs deleting a bunch of 29 tin bear claws or something.

kill Moose and deer in lacheish plains there the drop rate is good

I'm just happy to finally see a brindled leather forum thread :-)

Seriously, though..brindled leather drops from any creature (99% of the time a beast though) that would normally have a chance to drop rough leather. Is this right?

yes, rough and brindled will drop from any animal level 20 - 44.

Think I have had the most luck with the cows or pigs in Poitain. Again like someone said before, you get a bag or box you have a leather.

Quote Originally Posted by jhenagir View Post
    Holy crap..what is the drop rate on this? I'm at nearly 70 rough leathers and 300 bears killed and nothing.
    This stuff drops pretty easily.