Thread: ??

Default ??

why do i get cowards shame if i leave mini game which has Cheaters inside of it who are paying from that **** over the game ?
    The Law

You must be new to AoC.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

not really but just got mad because funcom dont do anything with these kind of players, i mean c'Omon, theres been since launch those same players who are using it, . well i quess that those players are the one that keep aoc running, u know $$$$ for funcom :>
    The Law

lol on rage i sent a first petition since pickle because of a blatantly speed hacking pom thats been at it since merge(running faster then everyone with flag duh) had the game mod hop in for 2 minis and after that he said he didnt spot anything suspicious. fc just dont give a ****.

Yep, only thing they do is try to avoid the problem and denie it, and close threads about it, and give bann to player who petitioned from cheater, dosent make any sense, and now they prolly gonna close this one and say as excuse "talking about bla bla bala is not allowed, pls follow this empty link which dosent lead u anywhere and dosent help anyone in anyway , okthxbye"
    The Law

Closed thread
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.