Thread: Old player returning - character name changes

Default Old player returning - character name changes

Hi everyone. Thought I would resub for a couple of months and give the game another try. However following all the server migrations all but one of my characters have had suffixes added to their names.

Is there a quick and easy way to change their names without having to resort to a paid name change? I've got a lvl 80 and a lvl 67 amongst them and don't really want to have to re-roll them.

Thanks in advance.

Scrub all that. clicked on one of the chars and it's giving me a free rename. Thread can be closed.
    Last edited by bango; 15th December 2013 at 09:32.

Quote Originally Posted by bango View Post
    Hi everyone. Thought I would resub for a couple of months and give the game another try. However following all the server migrations all but one of my characters have had suffixes added to their names.

Is there a quick and easy way to change their names without having to resort to a paid name change? I've got a lvl 80 and a lvl 67 amongst them and don't really want to have to re-roll them.

Thanks in advance.

Scrub all that. clicked on one of the chars and it's giving me a free rename. Thread can be closed.
    the sufix means your characters lost the name on server merge because someone else with same name won the name over you (several reasons for this to happen, server merge rules were set), so, because of that you can change the names again for free, and to do this launch the game and when in-game, type in the chat window /petition , then inside the window that opens write the petition saying you want to change your characters names because of the server merge (no need for detailed message, they already know why ) ---> if you have problems just ask in global chat and someone will help you out im sure
    Why i play AoC:
    Barb for Lore;
    HoX for challenge;
    BS for fun;
    Ranger to annoy;

Last time this happened to me I was able to change the names directly at the character list by just trying to log in the character. However sometimes it bugs out and doesn't force you to rename so you'll have to petition in game or use the live chat. Hopefully you can change them all manually at the character list