Thread: Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free on GOG

Default Fallout 1 & 2 and Tactics for free on GOG

GOG.com just started their 2013 DRM Free Winter sale.

So for the next 46 hours you can get these old school rpg's for free on GOG.com (no strings attached).

If you don't have a gog account, create one for free and get the games (there are also 12 other old school games to to claim for free)
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

All 3 of those are gold.

F1 & 2 are well known, but I also had tons of fun with FT. Not only FT has great campagin, but I have spent like 3 years playing the multiplayer.
    Retired

Missing this offer should be regarded as a criminal offense. Combat-wise, I still prefer Jagged Alliance 2 over Fo1/2 and even FT, but hell, for nearly everything else, these games are the kings.

A shame they don't make games like these (incl. jagged alliance) anymore...all are real time or graphic centered nowadays.

Most free flash games have more system and design depth than todays 40€ and up full games...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    A shame they don't make games like these (incl. jagged alliance) anymore...all are real time or graphic centered nowadays.
    2014 & 2015 should be pretty nice years for that. We will have Wasteland 2 for the Fallout enthusiasts (well Wasteland 1 is older than Fallout) and the old-school gameplay fan. We will also get Planescape - Tide of Numenera & Pillars of Eternity for the Planescape Torment and BG fans. In Isometric 2.5D/3D. Made by people that were in studio like Black Isle or gathered in company like Obsidian

Oh nice i saw the funding raise page for wasteland 2, but saw no release date back then. They said it was to be round based combat like the old one!

Jerks, Guardian citadel, Base Cochise, slicer dicers, wasteland warriors, night horror farm and toaster repair...

Fallout 4 is also on the horizon.