Thread: loading nightmare

Default loading nightmare

12/11/13;
    I woke up today ready for another day of my favorite game Age of Conan . For the first time ever what would normally take 2 minutes to start game now takes 3 hours . Would anybody know anything about something like this ever happening to anybody else ? Its downloading at an incredible low speed . I was told this can be fixed if you turn your computer off for 15 minutes . Seems I forgot about that cause I've done that before . I have a really good computer and I just was patient and let it load took 3 hours and it hasn't gave me any trouble . But if anybody else has this problem I would recommend turning your computer off for 15 minutes . It has something to do with the start up .I got it fixed never have had that problem again something to do with my communications bot ,don't ask lol .Textures yes in Purple Lotus Swamp Textures are disappearing for real.

Lordshred Darktemplar
    The Praetorian Guard
    Last edited by terryjohnson; 28th August 2014 at 02:00. Reason: upgrade

Are you talking about the patch screen loading, post patch "Conan" picture, loading characters or the in-game loading screen itself?

I had this problem with my computer awhile ago, a bios scan revealed it was my hard drive on it's last leg. Do you have any other problems like textures disappearing?