Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 14 hours??

Well, perhaps there may be better choices for timing, but the choices available wouldn't be quite as bad if they hadn't merged the servers.

Regardless of that, it seems odd it takes so long for whatever activity they are doing. There are so many solutions for things that cause prolonged downtime, the long duration is surprising to me.

No matter where you live, downtime when you want to play is annoying.
    Especially when you pay to play, and your free time is rare and precious.

Angry

Have been trying to copy some of my chars to TL for the last 3 months....no joy!

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    Ya, coz RP gives a ton of renown...
    It sure does. SHI is like bori for rp renown, only instead of clicking rocks, it is emotes and removing clothing.
    I don't make points I make dents.

This is so sad. The game is down for 14hrs for a patch with no notes and the QQing is down to its lowest level of all time.

How so so so sad...
    Pocket Ping Pong King

Quote Originally Posted by Brazza View Post
    This is so sad. The game is down for 14hrs for a patch with no notes and the QQing is down to its lowest level of all time.

How so so so sad...
    At least they've posted to let us know what it's for -.-

What time should we start our patcher to download needed files? Two hours before servers should be up, but the patcher isn't downloading anything.

Quote Originally Posted by milomorai View Post
    What time should we start our patcher to download needed files? Two hours before servers should be up, but the patcher isn't downloading anything.
    Welcome to less information is more.
    Pocket Ping Pong King

when servers are up.. though u mostly don't need to patch game in order to play after update nowadays

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    It sure does. SHI is like bori for rp renown, only instead of clicking rocks, it is emotes and removing clothing.
    And in my personal opinion just as boring

Go outside and go chop lumber or play in the street or something if your so bored

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast