Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: a couple questions

And dont forget to show them boobs! You have big chance to get an epic !

I bought the expansion, but still as a FTP player, I don't have access to the other zones, just Gateway area

I'm a guessing now my soloing experience will be even more a challenge

I don't think the boob thing will work for me . . unless I can get fat and gain man boobs, or possibly , . . there is that store item that increase boob size, still may not be enough

Too bad there isn't a good date base of quest and their loot available, what I had found seems to be very old info. A lot just mention a quest name, and no loot, let alone info about the quest.
    I sure could use some better daggers and chest, half my gear are the crafted 40 gear

Quote Originally Posted by XaatXuun View Post
    started a Assassin a few weeks ago . . and think I found a class I really like and enjoy. Only been soloing, now 40

questions (PvE related Only)

where are the best areas I could solo and get gear? (that's not at the Trader)

Should I still get the -%hate, even though I may be soloing most of the time ?

Ambush from the Rogue tree, looks like fun, is it worth spending feat points for Ambush ?
    Get ahold of me in game. I will make you a full set of armor and weapons for free. I'll pay the expenses. I highly suggest you get the khatia expansion if you haven't already. It really does have amazing gear for all toons in the game. WAY better than anything old world.

The list of my characters are in my signature. Hope to hear from ya!
    Guards: Schou/Schoujr, DT: Mycroch, Conq: Kenfast, Barb: Sonofcronus, Sin's: Crazyassin/Daggerdick, Hox: Scorchnburn, Demo: Touchofdeath, Tos: Enslaveu, BS: Meballs

before I was to take a break, thought I see how I can tank . . just a fun moment nothing special, and it's official, I can't tank

since I cannot post images, here is a link to that funny moment

So far, this has been the most fun character I have ever played PvE soloing

So any more tips or tricks playing the Assassin, Do share
    and yes I still keep taking a peek at your blog site Slith, the more I play the more I understand what you have written.
    weird at first I didn't like Face stab, but now I don't see how I could play without it in the rotation , thanks to every one stating it should be used

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12