Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Tos vs Pom

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    [B] Are you mad?!?
    I am not mad, just crazy... and allergic at idiots!
    Artarosse

Quote Originally Posted by Arta View Post
    I am not mad, just crazy... and allergic at idiots!
    and clearly have no idea how to play a pom either or know how a tos works to boot

Quote Originally Posted by Osireis View Post
    and clearly have no idea how to play a pom either or know how a tos works to boot
    Anyone again from PvE server.
    Artarosse

i did post in theme on first page... please learn read too. Can be advantage before you write any.
    Learn to read ? Your "English" is nearly impossible to understand.

OT: because someone doesn't play a PoM DOES NOT mean they don't understand the abilities, mechanics, feats, etc. the classes in this game are easy to understand. I could train a monkey to play a PoM.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    He did ask that i did write earlier clear. I did mean that he is a "write-only" face.

Only the bluntest native speaker judge other's by how use a forgein language. The language nazis are the worse trolls of internet.
    Artarosse

Quote Originally Posted by Mustaine View Post
    Who are you for him?
    Artarosse

Oh my god dude, just come down okay? At the beginning it's funny to read your silly posts but it's getting more and more annoying now. Seriously, the reason why you don't shine pvp wise is not because of the class, it's the same reason why most players even suck on ranger. It's their playstyle, it's your playstyle. You shine with your pom in duels, yes for sure you do! Because of the crazy burst a pom has, the bubble and the amount of cc you can even waste.

If your think for your team, for the next member of your team just one second then you will understand what an important role you play for win or lose of the battle. I noticed you several times in mini-games, admittedly some time ago, and what I saw was nothing more than embarrassing. You just stand back in save range and spam your smite or condemnation to get the lucky frag or even climb up a rock like a monkey and feel like a pro spamming around your **** from up there.

Look at a real pom, like Brungild (the black rose pom, I think most know him, don't know if I spell his name right now) who can make the difference between a win or a lose. Why? Because he is doing some steps forward to his team and rescues with cc, yeah even uses his heals for his team.

You fail on your pom not because of the class, it's just because of your silly playstyle! Period!
    Bendowill (Ranger) / Liangxiao (BS)
    Gjalskia (DT) / Beacor (BS, Saga)

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    Oh my god dude, just come down okay? At the beginning it's funny to read your silly posts but it's getting more and more annoying now.
    your dude is your god? What do you mean bimbo?
    Do you feel annoyed? Why you annoying others? Who did ask you? If you can't argue in cultured frame then dont use the forum. This is the pom vs tos thread... but you didnt post any in this theme only came her for flame and provocate others.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendowill View Post
    If your think for your team, for the next member of your team just one second ...
    I dont think any from my team in mini... thats totaly random and sometimes i must play with similars as you.

you should give advices for your boyfriends. I am not interest at that. I will not answer to you. you are unworthy at that.
    Artarosse

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Since you seem pretty lost, here's some help.
    You are are ignored too... meanless you type any to me. i dont read your posts. Keep your advices for your friends.
    Artarosse

You are are ignored too... meanless you type any to me. i dont read your posts. Keep your advices for your friends.
    No problem, I deleted the post since you don't want any sound advice and want to continue to play badly, that it your right as a player. However, acting a fool on the forums is a great way to announce yourself to the community you play with...I'd be ready to back your opinion up with actual pvp to prove your points, but hey, that's just me
    Last edited by Suctum; 11th December 2013 at 23:43.
    Doomsayer 2008

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast