Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: T4 PvP gear

Default T4 PvP gear

So now that T4 PvP gear has pretty much been confirmed unofficially, at least according to Sliths post - I wonder what it will look like.

Will it be a simple recoloring? Or it will be completely new and designed sets?

I remember in the old forums (which are now deleted) someone did some data mining and found the HoX T4 PvP chest, it was the same chest as the t3 set, but it had a golden trim.

I just hope we don't get recolored skins.

cuz looks matter

It follows the progression of the T2 and T3 pieces. They are already in place in the .rdb files. Someone dug them up a while ago, but I can't find the post now.
    Operator irc.funcom.com:6667 #ageofconan #thesecretworld
    We rode on the winds of the rising storm,
    We ran to the sounds of the thunder.
    We danced among the lightning bolts,
    and tore the world asunder
    Dysphoria - Murky Templar - Icoyce - Herald of the Black Kraken - Eriphyle - Shebearman

Gogo geeks, post those files in jpeg so we can take a look.
    I just hope something new for the real new set. I don't want to wear a pig on my chest and head for years, please Or even any other animal anyway...

Something close to T3.5 set would be awesome.
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

So they finally decided to make the game even more unfriendly to newcomers, alts and people that have a life besides this game.

Well my wait for an improvement in pvp has come to an end, this is the final drop tbh and there is no need to check out these forums anymore.

/Brutaly

Quote Originally Posted by Thizon View Post
    So they finally decided to make the game even more unfriendly to newcomers, alts and people that have a life besides this game.

Well my wait for an improvement in pvp has come to an end, this is the final drop tbh and there is no need to check out these forums anymore.

/Brutaly
    You'll be back. *shrug* The game is much like a drug. You'll come back even though you hate it.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Thizon View Post

/Brutaly
    do you know how to get this? maybe they lower pvp exp again when introducing it and so newcomers will get pvp t3 even faster? and i doubt there will be much off a difference between t2 and t4 pvp....

Don't search for lame excuses why you will stop playing the game. Either stop playing it and leave quitely (the com won't care anyway) or play it and stop complaining about stuff which isn't confirmed officially nor is said anything about how you will obtain it.

Lame.. very disappointing.

I guess I'm not surprised though, given Funcom's lack of resources. It would probably take a lot of time for them to produce twelve completely new armor sets.

Last edited by PriestofMitra; 7th December 2013 at 21:52.

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    You'll be back. *shrug* The game is much like a drug. You'll come back even though you hate it.
    Was hoping to return but this makes it impossible

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    do you know how to get this? maybe they lower pvp exp again when introducing it and so newcomers will get pvp t3 even faster? and i doubt there will be much off a difference between t2 and t4 pvp....

Don't search for lame excuses why you will stop playing the game. Either stop playing it and leave quitely (the com won't care anyway) or play it and stop complaining about stuff which isn't confirmed officially nor is said anything about how you will obtain it.
    And it doesnt matter if the lower it (which which would be a kick in the nuts for pvp 10 vets that actually are looking for gear based progression so they will add additional experienced based progression to cater the crowd they are used to cater)since there will be an even wider stat gap with T4. its the stat gap and AA that is the main issue. They increase the issue.

The only real change that would cater alts, newcomers and likes are giving away T2-3 when hitting 80. And this might not be enough since we can assume they will make t4 on par with pve T4.

Ohh you got me all wrong, i dont play anymore and havent played for over a year. I just log in the forums on a daily basis and look for some sort of addition that might get me back in the game. This isnt such a change, on the contrary its the opposite which was my point and if you think me giving feedback on the matter is whining its your problem, not mine, and please keep your problems to your self, im not your family or your spouse and wish to hear nothing about your issues.

And to stop any speculation on me wanting everything for free i am pvp 10 and was the third EU dt to hit pvp 10 and did it with a minumum of bori, just so i got heads, hands and belt to max crit chance. In short i have everything in place to have the T4 as fast as possible and i still think it is a game breaker.

minimum bori and then you had at least 3 pieces? i call that a lot of bori. XD and then "only" the pieces with crit. As if crit isnt anything a dts needs...

hypocrite...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast