Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Crom~

Finaly someone comes forwards and talks about this issue, its really sad and sickening i literary HATE THIS annoying garbage.

You know the biggest issue is this in particular and something has to be done. Its good that you've spoken to funcom and that they take this issue serious.

I mean somwhere the line has to be drawn, its unthinkable to have this continuing like it has for a very long while.

I'm calling troll-thread and troll OP.
    Especially since the so-called issue is not explained.

Another attempt at forum PvP [moving on]

Yes guys, I'm tired of getting killed in mini games over and over again. I once had like 3 deaths on a Capture the skull mini game, its a game where the objective is to capture the skull, WHY IS THIS HAPPENING?

my feelings got hurt and now i need my blanky

Quote Originally Posted by Lleilwin View Post
    I'm calling troll-thread and troll OP.
    Especially since the so-called issue is not explained.

Another attempt at forum PvP [moving on]
    Actually, I'd say the title explains it all.

The point was someone wanted/needed attention they felt they weren't getting, and so posted a meaningless rant. As you said, not a single indication that -anything- is being addressed, but rather generalized claims and warnings similar to what you'd hear in a schoolyard at recess.

I agree. Just another troll-thread. Maybe there should be age-verification in this game...
    Last edited by Urzra; 8th December 2013 at 03:57.

I don't like sand on my bagels, though i've never had one.

Sounds like someone crashed an RP event to me...I used to get posts like this on Cimmeria where several of us would crash RP events in Conalls or Ymirs pass and the next day we would have a 1 day ban and a name change.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Sounds like someone crashed an RP event to me...I used to get posts like this on Cimmeria where several of us would crash RP events in Conalls or Ymirs pass and the next day we would have a 1 day ban and a name change.
    Crashing an Rp event on a PvP-server earned you a 1-day ban? Idiotic, in my opinion. If they didn't want their event crashed, they should have had better guards and/or hosted the event in a place away from the public eye.

On a PvE-server I'd say it's a tad different, though, but that's just me. Mostly since you can't deal with the problem forcefully enough there (i.e. punching someones' face through their rectums)
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Crashing an Rp event on a PvP-server earned you a 1-day ban? Idiotic, in my opinion. If they didn't want their event crashed, they should have had better guards and/or hosted the event in a place away from the public eye.

On a PvE-server I'd say it's a tad different, though, but that's just me. Mostly since you can't deal with the problem forcefully enough there (i.e. punching someones' face through their rectums)
    Cimmera was the RP-PVP server, and Tyranny was the PVP server. R.I.P. RP-PVP.
    Requiem Nex Combat Monitor | Options not Saving temporary Fix
    Can Devs please fix:
    • new ressurections resetting the currently selected ressurect position
    • loot timeout windows disappearing before progress bar completes when box hasn't been opened quickly

Quote Originally Posted by Scaevacas View Post
    Cimmera was the RP-PVP server, and Tyranny was the PVP server. R.I.P. RP-PVP.
    I know. I was on both And amen.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast