Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attention Crom~

Default Attention Crom~

The line in the sand has been drawn, if you don't like it well you'll have to deal with it. Tough cookies to all you bads that made me this way. you know who you are and there will be consequences for your actions. the appropriate measure are being taken by the funcom staff to diffuse a potential hazardess situation to a select few on the server who have put it to innocents out of jealousy and general bad behavior. you know who you are and this is your final warning. the ganging up on players has to stop and you know who you are. just because you have real-life friends you group up with does not give you the right to slander solo players "like myself" and many others who simply enjoy the game in it's infinite wonder. If you are in vent and online gangbanging against easy targets on the server you know who you are.

did someone kill you in a minigame?

. ..wat
    I don't make points I make dents.

Maybe Funcom ninja added open world pvp to crom?

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    The line in the sand has been drawn, if you don't like it well you'll have to deal with it. Tough cookies to all you bads that made me this way. you know who you are and there will be consequences for your actions. the appropriate measure are being taken by the funcom staff to diffuse a potential hazardess situation to a select few on the server who have put it to innocents out of jealousy and general bad behavior. you know who you are and this is your final warning. the ganging up on players has to stop and you know who you are. just because you have real-life friends you group up with does not give you the right to slander solo players "like myself" and many others who simply enjoy the game in it's infinite wonder. If you are in vent and online gangbanging against easy targets on the server you know who you are.
    I would suggest that you avoid the border kingdoms and mini games. Also meth is a hell of a drug.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    I somehow get the feeling that you have ventured into the Bordelands and gotten yourself killed and rezpad-camped. Well, here's my advice:

DON'T GO INTO A PVP-AREA EXPECTING TO SURVIVE! It's called a pvp-area for a reason.

And if you can't be man enough to actually explain what's going on, don't come to the forums making idle threats and expect to be taken seriously.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Maybe they wanted to see how deep the rabbit hole goes...
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

Is this an RP thread?
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Forever alone......

.... In bori

Quote Originally Posted by AngryBarb View Post
    Is this an RP thread?
    No idea. I've been trying to figure out what the OP is talking about, but I have seriously no idea. My best bet is that it's Wildsconq from Matrix getting fed up with being flamed for blind-inviting everything and everyone in Tortage and being called out for it, but in all reality I have absolutely no idea who the OP is or what he actually wants.

Enlighten me, someone! :P
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast