Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: PVP Unchained Questions

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    ..... Most people don't know what life is inside the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps infantry at that. Yes I am a Marine and on my free time I go smash guts in Waikiki, ride my harly around the island, sky diving, hiking, surf, get smashed at the bars because I'm stationed in Hawaii. I actually have an amazing life style which is so hard for people to believe.But thanks for your concern

TBH every Carnage member has an amazing life style for the most part. We just happen to be exceptionally good at video games at the same time. I just know people don't believe us.
    Yes, Phonecheck had an amazing lifestyle we all would love to live...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    ..... Most people don't know what life is inside the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps infantry at that. Yes I am a Marine and on my free time I go smash guts in Waikiki, ride my harly around the island, sky diving, hiking, surf, get smashed at the bars because I'm stationed in Hawaii. I actually have an amazing life style which is so hard for people to believe.But thanks for your concern

TBH every Carnage member has an amazing life style for the most part. We just happen to be exceptionally good at video games at the same time. I just know people don't believe us.
    Wasn't there a guy named booksi or something who always come on vent drunk talking about some girl he hooked up with lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Korando-AoC View Post
    Funcom is a company, they run their business and plan strategies according to what is more profitable for them..
    good one...
    Kinaputten

This thread has derailed way of the original topic.

Closed
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456