Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: PVP Unchained Questions

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Just admit it people.

NOW aoc = YOu cc me I cc you, I break CC you Break CC rinse repeat, till one of us has no more cool downs. Yes this game is now gear and cool down based. What little skill left won't really matter.

Any fight, any scenario in pvp right now is all about CC CC break CC break cc. no one can do anything without cc.

The worst part is you can't even fight more than 1 player at a time because the game is so unbalanced. Unless he is pvp 1 fresh 80 blue.

Or else its just going to be a I cc you, You CC me. Movements? Hardly. Oh yea Stagger. The worst mechanic in game that just got buffed since 3 years ago. Now you get staggered from the side and front because the buggy ass game.

This is how its like. You get 13 sec snared from necro pet. since you can't get snared during this time, after 13 second is over you get hit by melee and get 5sec stagger. that's 18second total you being snared... how stupid.
    That's funny because apparently Balacai says the game requires more skill now and that it takes skill to adapt to it's new ways.

What's funny is the way you describe is exactly how I knew it would play it, hence why they made the changes to cater to bad players so it evens the playing field by removing the skill curve (gap).

Quote Originally Posted by Spartek View Post
    Just admit it people.

NOW aoc = YOu cc me I cc you, I break CC you Break CC rinse repeat, till one of us has no more cool downs. Yes this game is now gear and cool down based. What little skill left won't really matter.

Any fight, any scenario in pvp right now is all about CC CC break CC break cc. no one can do anything without cc.

The worst part is you can't even fight more than 1 player at a time because the game is so unbalanced. Unless he is pvp 1 fresh 80 blue.

Or else its just going to be a I cc you, You CC me. Movements? Hardly. Oh yea Stagger. The worst mechanic in game that just got buffed since 3 years ago. Now you get staggered from the side and front because the buggy ass game.

This is how its like. You get 13 sec snared from necro pet. since you can't get snared during this time, after 13 second is over you get hit by melee and get 5sec stagger. that's 18second total you being snared... how stupid.
    Meh, that's pretty much my take on it too which is why I made a Guard so I can be a raid boss like everyone else
    Doomsayer 2008

I bet you if I got 6 of our solid Carnage guys to come back, they could play any class and make it seem OP and people would cry about it, like Balacai did even though he had more opportunity then us to pick and choose players and their classes with better gear and AA during our time.

This game will always revolve around a solid healer and a guy who knows how to execute dps properly.

I still can't think of a single team that could perform like we did, ever. Anybody that joined us, learned why we were the best and only got better from it.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    I bet you if I got 6 of our solid Carnage guys to come back, they could play any class and make it seem OP and people would cry about it, like Balacai did even though he had more opportunity then us to pick and choose players and their classes with better gear and AA during our time.

This game will always revolve around a solid healer and a guy who knows how to execute dps properly.

I still can't think of a single team that could perform like we did, ever. Anybody that joined us, learned why we were the best and only got better from it.
    Or just stacking as many tanks and poms as you can like everyone else...
    Last edited by Suctum; 9th December 2013 at 17:42.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Or just stacking as many tanks and poms as you can like everyone else...
    if you think that was it then play a premade with 3 tanks and 3 poms.see how that works out for you killer.
    Rage:GanksKahn pvp 8 Tos:fails at healing

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    if you think that was it then play a premade with 3 tanks and 3 poms.see how that works out for you killer.
    Oh, well I'm saying now. The only difference is that the Guards have been replaced by any tank and the PoM's have replaced the shammys.

It's still basically the tanks and healers game though...
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by Gkahn View Post
    3 tanks 2 poms and 1 shammy, thats a solid team

Quote Originally Posted by Suctum View Post
    Oh, well I'm saying now. The only difference is that the Guards have been replaced by any tank and the PoM's have replaced the shammys.

It's still basically the tanks and healers game though...
    The problem is, there are no good players or teams to deliver variety, like in the past. Even when things seemed unbalance before, nobody else could execute it.

Everyone cried that Carnage used 2 Guardians, but when we didn't use them and other teams did, they still got destroyed. It's not the classes, it's the players. Yes I know some classes are a little more OP then others, that's natural in MMO's. The problem is, you guys are so use to playing with bad players that you forgot what its like to play with a solid 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodgeball View Post
    In Khramp's defense he is a Marine, and the only free time they get is spent restricted in their living quarters where they have the option to masterbate or play video games. They do not have the rights of normal people of going outside unless they get permission.

..... Most people don't know what life is inside the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps infantry at that. Yes I am a Marine and on my free time I go smash guts in Waikiki, ride my harly around the island, sky diving, hiking, surf, get smashed at the bars because I'm stationed in Hawaii. I actually have an amazing life style which is so hard for people to believe.But thanks for your concern

TBH every Carnage member has an amazing life style for the most part. We just happen to be exceptionally good at video games at the same time. I just know people don't believe us.

Quote Originally Posted by -Khramps- View Post
    ..... Most people don't know what life is inside the Marine Corps, the Marine Corps infantry at that. Yes I am a Marine and on my free time I go smash guts in Waikiki, ride my harly around the island, sky diving, hiking, surf, get smashed at the bars because I'm stationed in Hawaii. I actually have an amazing life style which is so hard for people to believe.But thanks for your concern

TBH every Carnage member has an amazing life style for the most part. We just happen to be exceptionally good at video games at the same time. I just know people don't believe us.
    Noone doubts that you guys were good, its just that people who get stomped on in premades find it much easier to criticize and make up excuses rather than try and get better or admitting they are crap. Just as in real life, people cut others down to make themselves look better because its easier then getting better.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast