Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rotation

Thanks for the help, last question I have now. I know there is a lot of different routes with Khaiti gear. Wolves is for survivability, LL is for Proctection, and Tigers is for DPS. I Want to give this tanking a shot, however, carnage dps perked my interest cause I never see it. Would it be dumb of me to get tigers offset pieces, helm,chest,legs LL then work towards each set. Possibly at the end get Wolves feet?

Hey,

The main issue with starting as carny speced is that in pugs most players won't want you in since getting a tank is more intresting than getting a full DPS conq. If you want to go for Carny i would advice you to go as Carny OT or Tank if you've got a good groupe.

Spec something like this and you're good for off-tanking or main-tanking with really good dps. Gear wise i would take, Wolves boots, Last legion hate increase wrists, Tiger chest, Last Legion crit rating legs, Ardashir Fort or Last Legion head.

In my opinion this the best options. You do as much DPS as a DPS but can still off-tank very well and tank some instance if you have, groupe wise, good dps.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Thank you for the answer. I just feel going full wolves or last legion gimps any kind of conqueror. I however, like the setup you got going on. I'm trying to do as much OT as possible in 6mans, however, I might need to MT it a lot too. So I will need more Last Legion than Tigers. How does the head pieces work from fort? That a 6man dungeon??

Thanks

If it has critigation and I believe it does then its fine. Balancing between LL and wolves is a question of how much hate and how much in the way of dps you want to do. I actually don't have any +hate on my conk setup and I do okay, right rotation i can start and keep aggro or jerk it when I need to.

If you're doing any sixie tanking you'll want to make sure your Elusive Nature is feated, bottom of the top bar (the universal section) in the middle, ups critigation chance and amount both actively when slotted and passively for being feated. All the critigation in the world means nothing if your critig chance is too low.
    I don't make points I make dents.

If you're really savvy, you can setup a macro on your keyboard or mouse to swap actions bars when you swap weapons and another to swap back to your action bar when you swap back to your original weapon.

This is really handy if you find you're running out of keybinds.

Yes the the Ardashir Helm is looted in Ardashir Fort on the last boss in HM.

It has a tad more armor than Last Legion (+10 armor in comparaison), 128 more HP, same critical rating and a tad less hate increase. The main difference is just the lack of hit rating the Ardashir helm has. But unless you're doing T4 it won't matter much.

Tiger Chest vs LL chest will only equal around 1% more mitigation so having it doesn't change things that much. To MT brute is the way to go in PuGs.
    Vali~The Mental Mushroom
    Vehl~The Pink Flamingo
    Vahlie~Redhead's bane
    Tisane~Kettle of Xotli
    Nvah~ . . .

Rage aka deathwish really only pugs 6 mans. It's a lot harder to do things than fury or crom. So gear is much harder to get but my list I thought up would be this.

LL - Helmet, Shoulders, Wrists, Pants
    Tigers - Chest, Gloves
    Wolves - Belt, Feet

We are currently doing tier 2 so we don't really have great weapons or gear etc. I'm currently brute spec in tanking. I doubt I could survive in carnage until higher up tiers.

Please feel free to input me on my gear choices or help me rotation or anything else. I'm highly appreciative of your answers and help.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12