Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Weird Bugs on December 2nd 2013 - Raid IDs, Abilities and NPCs gone

Default Weird Bugs on December 2nd 2013 - Raid IDs, Abilities and NPCs gone

Ahoy!

Today, players have experienced some really weird bugs.

Raid IDs
    People with T4 raid IDs got sent into a.) fresh instances and b.) instances tied to other raids' IDs.
    Our raid, for example, had an ID with everything but the entity killed. First, players encountered a fresh memory cloud. Raid was rebuild, and we got into a mixed Imp/Zodiac instance with two other raids, which both had an ID with the Imp already killed. Some players got into an instance with the Imp being dead, but its door closed. With rebuilding the raid several times, we finally got through to the entity after 30 minutes of testing, but... uhm... well, I think you get the picture of what could be done with this.

Abilities
    Some abilities vanished from characters, apparently those tied to specific levels, like pet commands and lower direction attacks. Also, HP got reduced to around 800. Occured in T4 rez rooms, but apparently also in Field of the Dead (epic) and maybe minigames. Disappeared with zoning back and forth.

Tortage
    Somebody reported that NPCs (esp. Tina) were missing in Tortage (night).

Field of the Dead
    NPCs were missing in Field of the Dead (epic). Character abilities went missing, too.

Minigames
    Apparently, something is messed up in minigames, too. Don't know the details.

Anybody had similar experiences? Does anybody know why this happened - doesn't seem to be related to the last patch. Any workarounds tried out might be helpful, too.
    Last edited by Khaletohep; 2nd December 2013 at 21:42.

Quote Originally Posted by Khaletohep View Post
    Ahoy!

Abilities
    Some abilities vanished from characters, apparently those tied to specific levels, like pet commands and lower direction attacks. Also, HP got reduced to around 800. Occured in T4 rez rooms, but apparently also in Field of the Dead (epic) and maybe minigames. Disappeared with zoning back and forth.
    Confirmed at Acheronians Ruins, abilities vanished (except combos) and hp reduced to 60/124.

Seems they do some ninja patching again "on the fly".

Had lost abilities, no collision detection and i could destroy nodes with weapons.

Ahoy!

Today, players have experienced some really weird bugs.

Minigames
    Apparently, something is messed up in minigames, too. Don't know the details.

Anybody had similar experiences? Does anybody know why this happened - doesn't seem to be related to the last patch. Any workarounds tried out might be helpful, too.
    Yes minigames had/has a bug now where all players who joined lost their abilities icons from then UI and everyone had 1/3 of a healt left. Also when minigame supposed to start it didnt and people had to leave all minigame and normally got the coward buff from that.
    HoX - Emboror -

Ahoy!

Abilities
    Same thing happen to me and my group when we entered the Crevice of Malice. Not a big thing ofc as it was only in a lobby but was still a weird bug that I had never seen before.

Also all the mobs went missing from Acheronian ruins.
    Retired

Abilities
    Some abilities vanished from characters, apparently those tied to specific levels, like pet commands and lower direction attacks. Also, HP got reduced to around 800.
    Confirmed. Logged in with a char in our guild city, missing some abilities and all directional attacks, HP down to 1700 (from >7000), NPCs missing. Waited more than 10 min. to give it time to build up the instance, no change.

After zoning to OT everything was fine again.

Barb & conq get manabar with mana when they entered Fort Ardashir in group. Also their hp gets reduced. We disband group, enter Fort again solo and gather group inside Ford Ardashir. Everything get's back to normal.

Love this game and its bugs.
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

did the chat server just die on Crom?
    Barb: Thomaran
    Hox1: Mweru
    Dt: Haikuju
    Hox2: Shugorann
    Tos: Nephertites
    Sin: Leogetz
    Necro: Viggomortis
    and others...

"The sky is green. It is because I say it is. And because I said it on the internet."

Default Hmm

Seems that they have done it again...

Suddenly our Tradepost II have begun spamming the text "The building must be fully repaired before upgrading".

I assume this is just anothe rbug on the dung than, and shouldent worry about the state of things -they are as always

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast