Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: GD letter november

Quote Originally Posted by Derled View Post
    stop trolling, been 4 mini games for 5 years... and Not counting sag because it is only for conq's, and mages /rangers exploiting somwhere where u cant go unless u know the trick
    This^ and Bori was for pvers to farm rocks. We have been promised a new mini map and pvp gear that competes with the pve t4 garbage. Yet nothing. And what about the free server xfers????? No word on that either.

I think this is fantastic news. The resource and trade skills revamp along with the world bosses give people reasons to log in and go to old zones they haven’t for a long time. I for one want to see not just more Raiding or dungeons in this game.

Keep it up FC!
    A bocor creates a zombie by walking to his victim's house backward. He sucks out the person's soul through an opening in the door, then quickly blows it in a bottle which is then sealed. Without a soul, the victim wastes away and dies and after burial, the bocur digs up the body and casts a spell over it.

DAWNSONG - Active since 2008

LOVE YOUR DEVELOPERS, THEY'RE REAL PEOPLE TOO.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatochi View Post
    it is not bad news for crafters. i didnt hate something more then those stupid guildinstances to farm ressources. Nothing happend there, it is similar boring like bori and bad game design. Nearly everything can be better then this.

i will give it a try, because the actual system is so damn boring and lame.
    nothing happened there? boring? damn, those were my most favorite hunting grounds, I did know every mob pack and its level, and almost every stone or hut in Poitain when I used to defend our guilds sacred grounds against all those infidels.. ehm

also sharing the same guild city instance with SCUM back in the days on Aquilonia was anything but boring
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

GD-letter says:

I am also happy to announce that we have recently added the functionality for account-wide bag unlocks in the Item Store. This means that if you have already purchased a bag for one of your characters, you can unlock it across all of your characters for an additional 25% of the base cost.
    I havent found any object in the shop. A nice guy told me, that they will only be visible when I have enough Funcom-Points to buy them.
    That sounds not logical to me, as I don´t want to buy more and more Funcom-Points just to see, that I´m still not able to buy those bags.
    I bought a 122-bag long time ago, so I should be able to buy it for my toons.

Can someone confirm that the items are in the shop and what do they cost? Or where to get them?
    Thank you in advance.
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

Quote Originally Posted by Nexothep View Post
    GD-letter says:

I am also happy to announce that we have recently added the functionality for account-wide bag unlocks in the Item Store. This means that if you have already purchased a bag for one of your characters, you can unlock it across all of your characters for an additional 25% of the base cost.
    I havent found any object in the shop. A nice guy told me, that they will only be visible when I have enough Funcom-Points to buy them.
    That sounds not logical to me, as I don´t want to buy more and more Funcom-Points just to see, that I´m still not able to buy those bags.

Can someone confirm that the items are in the shop and what do they cost? Or where to get them?
    Thank you in advance.
    the unlock (without bag bought) should be for 3375 FC points afaik and it´s not visible until you´ve got that amount of points even then you pay like 675 points for the upgrade when you´ve already got the bag itself

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthr...182895&page=20

and yes, it´s retarded..
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

GD-letter says:

Thank you in advance.
    For premium members the Cofer of Nullity (122 slots) costs 2700 points. To unlock for all characters it is 3375 points (25% more), that is a difference of 675 points. I read elsewhere on the forum that if you bought the bag before on one toon, you can just pay the difference (675) to unlock for all toons.

[/prose]I havent found any object in the shop. A nice guy told me, that they will only be visible when I have enough Funcom-Points to buy them.
    The nice guy is right. Also there has been at least one customer who got kind of got refunded for buying a bag accountwide he already had bought individually for that toon. It seems to work only for certain bags and if you bought them from shop (not ingame or special offer). Also not sure, if it is working as intended (sounds like it from the last part of the letter) or works only when on the char with the bag while buying.

http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=182895
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 3rd December 2013 at 11:40.

"thanks" for finally unlocking the Cofer of Nullity. Today I bought one year of premium and 2400 points only because of this. Its a shame than the resource tab don't expand like the bag but... it's ok
    -> DT:Stiraqvcrn; Necro:Munyidora; ToS:Stiraqvaa; Guard:Stirameco; BS: Stiraqcanya, ...

If you see one Stira wipeing a group or a raid Its me

Quote Originally Posted by lok502 View Post
    For premium members the Cofer of Nullity (122 slots) costs 2700 points. To unlock for all characters it is 3375 points (25% more), that is a difference of 675 points. I read elsewhere on the forum that if you bought the bag before on one toon, you can just pay the difference (675) to unlock for all toons.
    OK, here is my experience and I have to WARN you! You will have to buy much more points then you really need!

I started with only 13 FP (funcom points) and 400 BP (bonus points). I bought 600 FP but the shop still says: 2700 FP are required for the "Kassette der Nichtigkeit" (German for coffer of nullity). There was no sign to UNLOCK. Picture 1

So I bought more points until I had enough to buy the "coffer of nullity" again (you can see it in the right bottom corner). But still there is no sign to pay more points for unlock something. Picture 2

With the last step I bought more points and NOW the info is revealed to unlock the item. Picture 3

And now, at the end, here comes the joke: I only paid the DIFFERENCE, beginning with the bonus points!
    Now, I still do have 3338 Points!

I started with 13+400, bought 3600 and had 3613+400 Points. I paid 675 and now still have 3338 FP, which means the bonuspoints were paid first and then I only should have to pay 275 Points but I had to buy 3600!

Funcom: thats not fair!

Next thing is: Why dont you show the "UNLOCK" button at the beginning? I will never, NEVER know, which Items I can unlock until I buy Thousands of FP!
    Funcom: Thats not clever!
    Ich ignoriere die Beiträge von Zatochi und gehe daher nicht auf sie ein!

"Ich besteh ja zu 90% aus Ellenbogen und 10% Herz... Und Gehirn natürlich... nochmal 30, 40%. Durchsetzen - mit Charme und Köpfchen!"
    [Stromberg]

Das bin ICH!(That´s ME!) Meine Videos: Ein Tag in KhemiEin Tag in ConarchOutside Khemi

This shoudl really be fixed asap. Ppl will get angry about it or dont even buy stuff they would because they cant even see an interesting offer.

so its bad for both customers and Funcom.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast