Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: US vs EU Clean version 2.0

Default US vs EU Clean version 2.0

Set Premade Time and dates

-No more AOC history lessons
    -Read social Guildlines before posting

KEEP CHAT CLEAN NO DRAMA

Ask me if you can re-post a topic that I recently closed next time...
    Does the walker choose the path, or the path the walker?

>> Only one character from 'Vorbiz' exists in my player name. So if you see me or anyone else with a similar name running around: It is not me.

Social Guidelines | General Support | Community FAQ | Support FAQ

-Something I wanted to reply to on the last Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Talketzanto View Post
    They said that was fine that they just wanna have fun...Who would of thought they would use it for forum ammunition...
    Don't say "we" or "they"

That was all Spaart with his crusade against your guild
    (for some reason I don't even understand lol)

If your guild can Put 6 together and premade NO matter how GOOD or BAD they are I do respect that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorbiz View Post
    Ask me if you can re-post a topic that I recently closed next time...
    Sorry

A few forums warriors ruined that thread that was quite useful to us wanting to setup premade times

Tuesday 9pm Eastern Nightwatch we will come up with something hopefully, since we do not have the luxury of "X" up in guild...

As for Vires.

Tuesday 9pm Eastern there is the time frame. Come up with your "Good" team. NO excuses.
    Last edited by Spartek; 28th November 2013 at 07:20.

Quote Originally Posted by Anatu View Post
    Sorry

A few forums warriors ruined that thread that was quite useful to us wanting to setup premade times

If you can keep this thread clean and use it for setting up premade events, it will stay open. Last warning though, any posting outside of the topic will be infracted and the thread will be closed.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Quote Originally Posted by Drest View Post
    If you can keep this thread clean and use it for setting up premade events, it will stay open. Last warning though, any posting outside of the topic will be infracted and the thread will be closed.
    You can not Control all People on forums..

A good topic should not be closed if another person qq in it..
    if i qq in this subject, locking topic or banning me For few says.. which way makes sense ?

Give 3days ban on forums and modify The posts of those players instead of locking threads..it is more logical..

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    it is more logical..
    forget it dude, this is FC

Quote Originally Posted by Fsen View Post
    You can not Control all People on forums..

A good topic should not be closed if another person qq in it..
    if i qq in this subject, locking topic or banning me For few says.. which way makes sense ?

Give 3days ban on forums and modify The posts of those players instead of locking threads..it is more logical..
    u got banned for derailing the subject, just sayin

im down for premades come unchained minis

Any guild down for a Sunday premade?

Will have to be before or after the Patriots game though 1pm EST is when that starts. Im guessing we can have a team after the game around 5pm EST

Friday could also be good but on such short notice IDK if ill even have a team... so just ask around.

PM Anatu, Louiza, Spaartacus, Cviper, or Chunnli

PS- I think Rydah went on his vacation by now so Probably won't have the Blackout half of our premade.

Expect a Asylum/LAW PUG Premade

This might be a good chance for other guilds to test their might as we won't be at our very best.

Give it a try you may like it

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast