Thread: Unable to access game options

Default Unable to access game options

I am unable to access my in game options. WHen I hit escape or f10, I get the box in the screen but all it has is the option to exit game and resume game. I have pulled my gui folder out and reinstalled, and still have the same issues. Any ideas?

You can still access most options through the chat bar, even if the options GUI box won't show - obviously easier if you can fix it, but this is a workaround until you fix it up.

Just type /setoption then [spacebar] and press [tab] - all the options will pop up. Select the one you want and use either a value (usually 1 or 0) or true / false. (Some do nothing - they are dev commands)

Not ideal, but it'll get the options changed in the meantime. Using default or custom GUI? If custom, remove and try the default.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.

Using the default UI. I'm really just wanting to lower my visual options so I don't crash every 10 minutes in Grasslands lol

Yeah, usually the trick is to delete the default GUI folder (or just move it to desktop) and run the patcher again - it'll re-download it.

I think you can also set some graphics on the patcher window too - I seem to recall it has some resolution and high-rez / low-rez graphics options you can choose from.
    Yangrin | Yangbear | Krem | Marsheesh | Oforawesome | Pappalegba | Yangryn
    -------------------
    Age of Conan Wiki | Still waiting for Half Life 3 - FU Gabe Newell! / May 2014 Update! It's apparently been "worked on"!!!!! #Sarcasm | PvP approach: The 'Cup of Tea' stratagem. That upon finding myself in a PvP zone & being attacked, I get up, walk away from the keyboard and go and make a cup of tea.