Thread: Akhet's Harem Sisterhood

Default Akhet's Harem Sisterhood (RP GUILD)

Escaped or abandoned slaves without a roof over their head, you need us. We can make your life worthwhile again without destroying your slaveroots, we know it is tough to change from a slave to a free person in a day. We will help you bridge your path to a new life.
    With us you will find a welcoming family which will fullfill all your needs, provide you with shelter, food and a healthy environment and....more.

Are you considering escaping from your tormenting life as a slave? We are here for you, the Akhet's Harem Sisterhood, we welcome you with open arms....and guide you.

__________________________________________________ _______

The lack of English speaking Stygian Roleplay Guilds made me decide to create one myself. Akhet's Harem Sisterhood is a guild for female toons who like to roleplay the slavery subject in Hyborea, be it as a slave or as a slavekeeper ('ex'-slaves can be rp-ed using any race, slavekeepers Stygian only in order to remain loyal to the lore as we are based in Khemi).
    Of course this is a secret group of people ICly because any group like this would be at least frowned upon in Stygia. And some in the group has a second agenda concerning slaves, some slaves might not find their new life as they were expecting .

The guild is brand new and still under construction, although recruitment is open for roleplayers.
    The guild's website is here:
    Akhet's Harem Sisterhood

Focused on roleplay but of course helping members leveling and doing dungeon runs is a part of the whole idea too.

Interested? Fill out a guildmembership application at the Akhet's Harem Sisterhood website's forum in the recruitment section. The guild with an IC twist...
    Last edited by Carlya; 26th December 2013 at 11:51.

A bump for this awesome guild, it's been a long time since I had so much fun rp-ing in AoC

It's an interesting concept for a Guild, unlike any I've seen before... would love to try it with one of my toons.