Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Soldier stance change cool-down

Quote Originally Posted by throughthedoor View Post
    Weapon damage changes but not magic damage.
    Test with hex spells, they are only affected by crit damage and stance.
    Actually, you are right.. That must be some kind of bug? I always thought when it is - **% damage multiplier that goes for all types of damage.

Yes I agree, also soldiers shouldn't be allowed to use weapons. Or armor. Or stances. Just naked standing there cold and alone. Know what? nvm. No soldiers.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    Yes I agree, also soldiers shouldn't be allowed to use weapons. Or armor. Or stances. Just naked standing there cold and alone. Know what? nvm. No soldiers.
    let tanks be what they are supposed to be: tanks

tools that are distractions more than threats, instigators of fights more then killers

as it is with stall the advance, ppl avoid tanks altogether, thats rediculous

same goes for healers

since ppl are solo players haler have been left alone to die, so with patches they got dps and more survivability tools. in a team they should be needing more help to survive than it is, and when helped they are truly as invincible as tanks

i think good premade teams demonstrate which classes need to be revamped, premades dont happen often and the pvp community is small, so changes are unlikely

Quote Originally Posted by barbaricwildcat2 View Post
    same goes for healers

since ppl are solo players haler have been left alone to die, so with patches they got dps and more survivability tools. in a team they should be needing more help to survive than it is, and when helped they are truly as invincible as tanks
    Totally disagree, invincible to maybe a necro, but all healers take way more damage than tanks.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Totally disagree, invincible to maybe a necro, but all healers take way more damage than tanks.
    Loathe as I am to agree I do find good poms and toses harder to kill than other soldiers. With healers played right I have to watch my ass and move like the wind to put them down or even break away in one piece. Other heavies is more like let them come to me so they can try to land their one step ubercombos and blow their wad in one go so I can ignore them and go back to roguestomping.
    I don't make points I make dents.

Quote Originally Posted by Unutterable View Post
    Loathe as I am to agree I do find good poms and toses harder to kill than other soldiers. With healers played right I have to watch my ass and move like the wind to put them down or even break away in one piece. Other heavies is more like let them come to me so they can try to land their one step ubercombos and blow their wad in one go so I can ignore them and go back to roguestomping.
    Unless the tank is in frenzy, I don't know how you have an easier time killing tanks than healers.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

Unless the tank is in frenzy, I don't know how you have an easier time killing tanks than healers.
    Heavies tend to blow their load up front ina burst to try to get a kill, without much forthought. Once their cooldowns are spent against a bubble all they can do is hope to kill me by going into frenzy.

Healers are much less front-loaded on firepower and survivability.
    I don't make points I make dents.

pom is a handful

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast