Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: 15 posts from FC devs on TSW forums

Quote Originally Posted by Azmith View Post
    So it's the customer's fault that devs don't keep us informed regularly?
    You've been here long enough to see what kind of behaviour the devs that poked their heads in here had to endure, Azmith. I find that I have a hard time in faulting them for not posting here given the flaming they got, and besides, it's not a devs' job to post on the boards. Blame the community-team for that.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

I'd love to see a reply to Suctum's post.
    Expert Shield of the Risen opener.

The sad thing is, the whole thing seems so unnecessary troublesome. It should not be the devs or the GDs job to answer every single question or post more than monthly updates. Also i am sure there are still people left who are dedicated to AoC.

What i miss is an initiative like "the voice". Or the old structured discussions on TL. Private reports or the option to ask and get answers via pm are nice, but especially with a small team very cumbersome.

I really hope they work on something more structured when it comes to documentation. I know it works and it helps (especially when you have a long list of small bugs and similar sounding suggestions). Just something as a semi-official list with publically known issues and a feedback from funcom like ("not doable now", "not planned", "nice idea, but not now", "needs time to look at", "can be included soon", "will be fixed soon", "is fixed", "was accidently patched back in", "known issue" etc. etc.).
    For example three faq threads, in which moderated discussion, suggestions, bug lists etc. can be found, sorted by Raids/groups/solo/PvP/crafting.

As funcom, you don't have to make any interna public to do this. Just offer the structure and moderate and give feedback, while the threads fill up. Then just add a "last looked at" tag to each point and you have a monthly checklist for player feedback.

I bet you will be surprised how fast the lists fill up at first, but also how fast the issues will get the "fixed" or "knownn issue" or "not doable" tags...
    Last edited by Kurt2013; 25th November 2013 at 13:45.

Stop scaring the devs please. I like when they post.

Mods? This thread is getting way out of hand. I think it needs to be closed, these posters are just way too hostile.

This place is a real cesspool, isn't it? ewwww

If the new GD put all the good comments about him in the left bucket and the bad comments in the right bucket, the left bucket would be much heavier. I summed up all the good comments and all the bad comments, so I know. I conclude that this forums is actually a good place for devs and GD to post as much as they can.

Quote Originally Posted by di85ll View Post
    Stop scaring the devs please. I like when they post.

Mods? This thread is getting way out of hand. I think it needs to be closed, these posters are just way too hostile.

This place is a real cesspool, isn't it? ewwww
    Scaring the devs? Why should anyone here feel threatend by recent posts here? This is all far from hostile

And where does it get out of hand (apart from the fact, that mods have edited days ago)?

I'm very dissapoing about FC as a company, they don't care about AoC users.
    And they forget they have part of they $$$ cause lots and lots of users that we paid a sub, buy items (some can be better -_-) and buy expansion for AoC.

I personaly play AoC causa i'm a fan of conal lore, that's the main and only reason, i love conan, and this is the best conan game tribute i ever met, but Fc is killing this game don't giving the users the time they deserve, not to mention they don't even reply a single post in forum (and when they do, is to complaing about users being bad to them (is ok, users are very unrespectfull sometimes, but they never understand that patience is gone when you are actualy PAYING and not REICIVING) and or not giving some importating info)

I have nothing bad to say about GM, every time i have a petition the answer well, via game or via email, but fc devs and fc team are the most unrespectfull ppl to users i ever seen in a company, maybe this is not they more rentable game, but is most os the top 3 most played, and users DESERVE some feedfack, not a monthly response and "ok, there you got".

If some FC devs are not happy with their job? OK, get a new one! you a re getting PAID for do what you like to do, no one is forcing you!. We re getting paid to get a quality product, we know fixes can come and we wait, but when you never say a word, you never reply a forum topic and you do an update and don't fix OLD ****ING problems (some bug on quest (w2 quest boss, hello?!, cloned loot in clack castle, randoms key not droping in Iron Tower, etc etc etc, some bugs in mins pvp, etc etc etc) users feel sad about getting not what are they PAYING for.

For sure no FC user will read this topic, but is all i want to say, with al my respect, to FC team.

Atte.
    Facundo.

Quote Originally Posted by Redencion View Post
    I'm very dissapoing about FC as a company, they don't care about AoC users.
    used to be true, maybe still is, but these days they just dont have the funds to care. cutting on expenditures is the only way the FC guys can keep their jobs.

Time, and time again I wonder why I play this game. it's only because this is the only mmo out with realistic graphics and a effeceint combat simulator.
    Last edited by RabbitHole; 28th November 2013 at 16:56.

I'm the only one kinda throwin **** in the face on TSW forums, because yeah, another gem turned into an infinite amount of crap. At least they don't nerf the game, lawl.

Wish they wouldn't have nerfed anything in AoC, would still be kicking, too bad ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast