Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast

Thread: 15 posts from FC devs on TSW forums

petulant pvp whine
    I am completely and utterly surprised that this crap has appeared on this thread. Who could see that coming?

Still waiting on that larger inventory bag.

Where are we supposed to store all this new gear?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

Quote Originally Posted by Halfdead View Post
    Still waiting on that larger inventory bag.

Where are we supposed to store all this new gear?
    You prioritize what you want to keep on you, and then extend the bank to its limits through the use of Funcom-points for the rest?
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    You prioritize what you want to keep on you, and then extend the bank to its limits through the use of Funcom-points for the rest?
    Most of us did that months and months ago. You still fill up way too soon with things you don't want to get rid of.

Quote Originally Posted by tapwater View Post
    Most of us did that months and months ago. You still fill up way too soon with things you don't want to get rid of.
    I have an account full of 80's. Trust me, I know the pain all too well. But it's what we've got at the moment.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Bukkithedd View Post
    Meh. I can't have more space on ranger. I have bigger bag available and bank extended. Still I'm out of space and don't have room to carry enough potions crates to be convenient.
    Mostly because of vanity stuff, which I do not want to erase. That's the kind of somewhat useless but cool stuff that keeps me playing ^^

I can't imagine if I was playing DT
    Water is my bubble
    __________________________________________________ ____
    Religolibri (10) Ranger, trying something else
    Amtihotep (10) Hox, Using copy paste poss/gen feat

I have the 122 slot bag and 5 extra contracts for my bank and I still can't fit everything I need for one character.

At least have a bag that you can purchase in equal sizes to all normal bags for resources, only 2 pages at this point in the game is crazy.
    Doomsayer 2008

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    I am completely and utterly surprised that this crap has appeared on this thread. Who could see that coming?
    its only been hugs so far

Quote Originally Posted by Nusquam View Post
    Reasons people post more on the TSW forums (which I have also explicitly asked people not to discuss here so let me reiterate this wish)

- Not all devs feel comfortable posting about a game that they don't play. Some of our devs were hired out of the TSW community - they know TSW through and through but they won't feel comfortable discussing AoC with you, even though they are doing work on it.
    - Not all devs post period. The systems guys working on the tradeskill revamp have worked here longer than I have, but they rarely if ever post.

And finally:
    - Devs are more likely to post if people are nice, and these forums have plenty of combative posters.

As Cirith mentioned, there have also been rules in the past which were preventing people posting on the live forums but I have told devs that they are welcome to post if they would like to.

It will never be required, however.
    So it's the customer's fault that devs don't keep us informed regularly?

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast