Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: GD letter november

Default GD letter november

no mention on when tradeskill revamp will hit testlive.
    no mention of the slithering chaos dungeon in Dragons spine.
    no mention of what will happen to alchemy?

WHY?
    Last edited by Andistoteles; 2nd December 2013 at 18:34.

Work in progress, team is currently busy with corrective patch of unchained dungeons/bat of buggynergal.

We're interested in more feedback on this type of event
    What I would like to see is permanent lvl 80+ versions of low level zones. We level up so fast these days with pots and stuff that zones like Conall's Valley are rarely done.

That's a zone I would love to quest around in at 80 with perhaps all quests on 1 week cooldown, so you can repeat the entire zone each week.

Ofcourse the zone needs to have standard mmorpg systems such as lvl 80 blue and epic loot, at old world drop rates.

This is really bad news for all crafters/gatherers.

Sure, static nodes are bad, because of bots. Got that and agree.

But why do infinite resources hurt the economy and how is salvaging NOT infinite with respawning mobs and infinite loot boxes?

Why is having "private" instances (which, as all real players know, are not private at all, but freely accessible) a bad thing? It is a blow in the face, especially if you look at the insane amount of resources needed to build things. Unless you reduce the needed resources for cities/structures/decorations DRASTICALLY, it will be a big fail. Please reconsider the removal of nodes in the city areas (do you really believe this will hurt bots or not be unnecessary timesinkish for crafters? Guild instances are good for easy trader access, shops, safe zones. Are you really sure you want to REMOVE content and some customer friendly mechanics?).

Random nodes in other non-resource zone areas are not a bad idea so far, this might work.

If you want (and you should want) crafting to be an alternative route with progress, you should abandon the idea of touching guild city instances this way or at least make resources drop independant of nodes by the other forms of gameplay.

Bottom line so far i can read is: "we found gathering too easy and are introducing more mechanics to make it exploitable and more timesinkish".

Prove me wrong, please.

it is not bad news for crafters. i didnt hate something more then those stupid guildinstances to farm ressources. Nothing happend there, it is similar boring like bori and bad game design. Nearly everything can be better then this.

i will give it a try, because the actual system is so damn boring and lame.

So when will crafting revamp be on TL?

Why not work on the new raid for T5?
    Halfdead/Ghiaour
    Grandmaster Tos
    Rogue Angels
    Time Trial Vids

@Zaitochi: So, you were part of the lobby that brought this mess. Thank you...NOT

Guild instances are NOT private either. Or safe.
    Have you tried and build or even gathered a lot under the old system?

And no, there are a lot of nice places, mob camps that fit the environment, unique drops, some spawn mechanics and bosses you get nowhere else and a LOT else can happen there. They are amongst the nices designed atmospheric zones in the game. And they are not a copy of Bori...Bori is a cheap copy of the Laceish planes.

And you will see...it can get worse than this, if they continue that road. Far worse. I am getting a ranger revamp deja vu...sure, the old system has flaws and people are righteous complaining about things. But you should really ask yourselves...will any of the problematic issues now be fixed with the plans? and if so, which?

Please funcom, take a few months to test your system and compare gathering, building and competition first.

PVP??? Transfers??? Nada, zip, nothing. More PVE garbage ty funcom.

Quote Originally Posted by Legionx View Post
    PVP??? Transfers??? Nada, zip, nothing. More PVE garbage ty funcom.
    QQ. As if you didn't know that it would be like that.

As for the newsletter itself: Could be nifty, could suck massively. I'll pass judgement once things are ingame.
    Battleaxe Brain Surgeons Rides Again!

Wharrgharbl (80 Axemurdering maniac Barb)
    Ikoim (80 Conq)
    Hazakahn (80 ToSspot)
    Kegh (80 Beer Shaman)
    Vachir (80 Guardian)
    Mivat (80 Necromancer)
    A horde of other alts...

Quote Originally Posted by Kurt2013 View Post
    @Zaitochi: So, you were part of the lobby that brought this mess. Thank you...NOT

Guild instances are NOT private either. Or safe.
    Have you tried and build or even gathered a lot under the old system?

And no, there are a lot of nice places, mob camps that fit the environment, unique drops, some spawn mechanics and bosses you get nowhere else and a LOT else can happen there. They are amongst the nices designed atmospheric zones in the game. And they are not a copy of Bori...Bori is a cheap copy of the Laceish planes.

And you will see...it can get worse than this, if they continue that road. Far worse. I am getting a ranger revamp deja vu...sure, the old system has flaws and people are righteous complaining about things. But you should really ask yourselves...will any of the problematic issues now be fixed with the plans? and if so, which?

Please funcom, take a few months to test your system and compare gathering, building and competition first.

come on guys! dont be negative before u see the whole system in action on testlive please. After u have testet it properly on testlive, you can give constructive feedback on tl.forums. But until then please stay optimistic

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast