Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

Default Feedback thread for Unchained Halls of Eternal Frost, Caravan Raiders Hideout

http://www.ageofconan.com/news/three_dungeons_unchained

The new Unchained dungeons are up and waiting to be explored. Feedback and suggestions in here.

And here are all the update notes:http://forums.ageofconan.com/showthread.php?t=186321
    Last edited by Drest; 20th November 2013 at 17:41.
    Hamsters and rangers and everyone, REJOICE!

Note: The views expressed in this post are solely those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views of Funcom or its management.

Well I can say that the last boss in Scorpion Cave goes TOO fast in enrage... I try it out and you just need amazing dps and luck to kill it.
    Why make it so hard... Especially on pvp servers...

Also one other thing what is the use of the loot here... Its completly the same as khitai... Small difference... And to get that gear you need khitai gear... SO my question is WHY should ppl do this dungeon?

And if its this hard and the loot is almost same as khitai... No use of this dungeon...

eeeeeeeeeeh I find it very hard to get excited by this. So that is pretty much my feedback, I won't log to check it out even.

Crafting revamp better be best thing since sliced bread and it really can't come soon enough.
    Retired

Quote Originally Posted by cins View Post
    Because it's there. Duh. Loot is for losers.
    can I have ur stuff?
    Retired

Telling Serafis off in a Stygian manner causes the game to hang up in conversation view with no text or exit.

Can anyone link me to strats? Also I appreciate using unused dungeons and making them useful again.

Quote Originally Posted by Chegy4 View Post
    Well I can say that the last boss in Scorpion Cave goes TOO fast in enrage... I try it out and you just need amazing dps and luck to kill it.
    Why make it so hard... Especially on pvp servers...
    Its fine, even for pvp servers

Notes on testserver:

Scorpion Caves
    * (Testlive) Killing Constantius will now update the quest The Four Accursed Keys
    * (Testlive) Increased the enrage timer on Constantius the Falcon
    * (Testlive) Increased the enrage timer on the Scorpion Archer Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Jin-Yui View Post
    Its fine, even for pvp servers
    Rly? Cos we had like 1dt 1 conq 1 tos 1 pom 2xrouge and we needed few times to kill it... It was like last second b4 enrage...

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast