Thread: simple math issue = lots of headache

Default simple math issue = lots of headache

http://i40.tinypic.com/qn4pao.png

18*3=54
    18h/1mastery
    3 mastery = 54 timed xp

so why does funcom say 54 hours remaining instead of 55?

I found out later that it is 54h + XXmin but it should be 55hours (shown but really be 54hr + XX min) and then when it gets to 2 hour it will go to 1hr and start 60 min countdown instead of going from 1hour to 1hour again = 60 min (which is like going from 1hour back again to 1 hour after 1 hour is already up so it is like you are repeating 1 hour)
    Anyway I found it irritating that I need to tag on an understood (missing hour) when I need to buy points. Also I find it irritating that I have to see 2 one hour cd in the same 2 hours at the end. Stupid setup.
    Too easy, think your good? Try a reaver stance barb.

FFS, you whine about the dumbest sh!t

Is this even worthy of a thread?

Are u sure its timer bug or maybe just AA window not updating?
    Try relog or change instance and AA window should working correctly.

sometimes it shows 1 more hour than it should (I think when you´re looking at it at the time it should go from 4 to 3), just relog or rezone, problem solved
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

The math they use is still the same, but they use weird formulas for displaying or calculating things maybe. So, if a buff icon shows 2m, it can be anything between 61 and 120 seconds. Same with the transition between 2m to 59s.

And they seem to use decimal values not shown ingame like 18.123 instead of 18.