Thread: would like to see vanity changes

Default would like to see vanity changes

I would like to see vanity changes like being able to equip;
    Heavy/fullplate in vanity regardless of class and vanity weapons slots added so we can see mages wearing fullplate and duel swords in minigames.

display two swords at the hip and having a large ******* sword on the back, or have a shield displayed on the back whilst dual wielding axes. something more realistic then the current system. in battle warriors go into combat packing all types of weapons plus this would make characters look cooler and more formitable
    Last edited by RabbitHole; 5th December 2013 at 18:22.

I'd like to see my DT with a gladius and the shield from IT, fix vanity tab for weps please!

Agreed, would love that epic Wolf heavy armor for my HoX.

More vanity is always good. I'd support this.

As much as I would like to see vanity weapons, the previous GM said that vanity weapons present a lot more problems and mentioned weapon size and reach as an example. At this stage I doubt we'll see it but we can always hope.

I'd like to see more vanity armor options for all classes. As it is now soldiers can wear anything, clothies have the least options.

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Heavy/fullplate in vanity regardless of class and vanity weapons slots added so we can see mages wearing fullplate and duel swords in minigames
    Isn't vanity disabled in PvP zones?

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    Yes it is.
    Br,
    Roevhalt

Quote Originally Posted by Amabala View Post
    Only in minigames+siege maps

But then other pvp areas are vanity enabled

Quote Originally Posted by RabbitHole View Post
    Heavy/fullplate in vanity regardless of class and vanity weapons slots added so we can see mages wearing fullplate and duel swords in minigames
    Vanity doesn't function in pvp regardless so what would be the point of this?