Thread: The State of the POM

HA! That's not Crom; don't recognize any of those toonz. I'd know, ive talked to almost every PoM on that d*mn server.

... and what is your point with this pic? That the crappy system in-place put a crap-ton of healers in one mini? There's nearly as many Sins.
    Last edited by Mustaine; 18th November 2013 at 22:20.
    "Always review over the Social Guidelines before posting on the forums"

"Please put "Illinois ftw" in your reply to ensure you read all of this ..." -VORBIZ-

Mini games before the merge: Tanks, rangers, casters, sins, and a mix of the other classes. A handful of poms.

Mini games after the merge: Tanks, Poms, and more Tanks and even more Poms, and a crap load of T4 casters.

You can certainly see the difference. Personally I liked minis before the merge, now it's the same 3 or 4 classes every game. Conq, Pom, DT, and Caster(mainly necro), that's all. Nothing like getting put against a team of 4 pvp 6-10 tanks and 2 pvp 8+ poms vs a team of 1-2 pvp 3s or less and no heals. Very pro...
    Doomsayer 2008

Kinda liked playin my PoM pre merge.....now its FoTM and kinda lost its charm.....time to get another PvP toon me thinks
    People just don't want to invest time in an MMO. A true showing of ADD. I think AOC isn't a game for you if you just want to start out at max levels. You should try star wars, Call of Duty, AION, or any of the other instant gratification games.

Quote Originally Posted by stalkerfan View Post
    Kinda liked playin my PoM pre merge.....now its FoTM and kinda lost its charm.....time to get another PvP toon me thinks
    Roll a conq.

I still had to instruct the other poms on my team to turn off armor of faith :/

Bah, detonation or face stab, wether you have AoF or not...
    -- Ieronon, QQror --
    -- Deutter, holy potato --