Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ress bug

Default Ress bug

Hi all .. It's strange that no one is talking about it now

the ress bug which resets you to resspad everytime you get a ress

does funcom even thought to fix this bug.

Or what ?

Sometime it wipes a raid if a player dies and get two conq resses in the same time

And misclick to ress outside of the instance

thats wery wery annoying, once they opened chest without me, because they thought im inside ;D got like 3-4 res same time so. D:
    The Law

I think there was a try to fix it in one of this years patches.. but they failed
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Yeah.. I am pretty sure that if given the task of recreating the four huge bugs in game at the moment they could not do it.

Yep, that bug is very annoying. They fixed it the first time that issue happened, they certainly can do it again. However, it can be dealt with until fixed.

Our guild has taken to calling res's after a fight so as to limit the chance someone gets a 2nd res right when clicking accept and getting taken to the lobby. (We have our own name for that happening, and another for when it's done on purpose.) Usually the player taken to the lobby will say in vent or type in chat that they went to the lobby, and the loot master knows to wait until they have run back.

Truly though, if someone wipes a raid because of getting two conq res's during a fight then the raid leaders aren't doing their job of designating one conq to do the res on that player. Regrettable that it happens, but there's no reason at all for it to happen during a fight.

They did fix A rez problem. Not the one we actually are bothered by though.
    They fixed the problem where the order would be furthest to closest. Which in stuff like isle of iron statues WAS annoying. But not as annoying as the double-rez annoyance that we have now.

Quote Originally Posted by gcustoms View Post
    They did fix A rez problem. Not the one we actually are bothered by though.
    They fixed the problem where the order would be furthest to closest. Which in stuff like isle of iron statues WAS annoying. But not as annoying as the double-rez annoyance that we have now.
    Agree. There have been several res issues over the years. The first big one was toons ressing where they died - not back at the priest/conq - and thus often ressing in the aggro zone of a boss/mob and starting the fight prematurely. The one you cite is another res issue we've had.

But as I remember, this same issue of the res box resetting to the 'default' choice of the lobby with each res cast has arisen before and was fixed before. But I could be wrong.

Anyone else recall that we've seen this before?

Hmmm and there's no sign of fixing it

I think we will be stuck with it for a long time

Quote Originally Posted by Abady View Post
    Hi all .. It's strange that no one is talking about it now
    It's not strange. People on the forums have just lost their hope on funcom fixing things. They had this "bug" before and they fixed it and as funcom always does they patched it back in the game since they don't know what they are doing there. (just an observation)
    This is something that they should know how to fix as they did it once so if they were professional on any level they would have just fixed it right off when someone noticed it was back in. I guess they have someone on this and he is just trying to fix this at timeframe of from now to infinity. This kind of bugs are the ones that realy show what kind of company funcom is and how much do they care. Also stuff like the feature that automaticly logs you in to the charachter selection when you log out from one char ...they should have fixed that way way back ...is that 1 year old bug too now or more? Fixing things is not fun at funcom so they just mainly develope new dungeons and revamp old ones. That's totaly understandable. I would so work at a place like that for a minimum wage as you could just do what ever and no one cared or demanded some results from you.
    But hey at least these bugs are the kind that only annoy you every time you play and not something that are game breaking.

Quote Originally Posted by blutti View Post
    It's not strange. People on the forums have just lost their hope on funcom fixing things. They had this "bug" before and they fixed it and as funcom always does they patched it back in the game since they don't know what they are doing there. (just an observation)
    This is something that they should know how to fix as they did it once so if they were professional on any level they would have just fixed it right off when someone noticed it was back in. I guess they have someone on this and he is just trying to fix this at timeframe of from now to infinity. This kind of bugs are the ones that realy show what kind of company funcom is and how much do they care. Also stuff like the feature that automaticly logs you in to the charachter selection when you log out from one char ...they should have fixed that way way back ...is that 1 year old bug too now or more? Fixing things is not fun at funcom so they just mainly develope new dungeons and revamp old ones. That's totaly understandable. I would so work at a place like that for a minimum wage as you could just do what ever and no one cared or demanded some results from you.
    But hey at least these bugs are the kind that only annoy you every time you play and not something that are game breaking.
    while I agree with most of the post, that "feature that automaticly logs you in to the charachter selection when you log out from one char" is indeed a feature and not a bug
    aka Morte.. Morce.. Morte.. Morce again.. bah, whatever..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast